Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    OMG Vik the boy's school goes up to grade 6 and half the kids as they come out are looking at their phones. I mean kids are generally very indulged here and I guess it's good for safety but it's so different than when we were kids
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I don't think I had my first cell phone until I was in my twenties...lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    JJ they grow up way too fast. Although my child was streaking naked across our deck so not sure mine will
    oooor he's just my son and I should accept that he might be a bit nutty
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    OMG Vik the boy's school goes up to grade 6 and half the kids as they come out are looking at their phones. I mean kids are generally very indulged here and I guess it's good for safety but it's so different than when we were kids

Yeah they go to JCC after school and they evacuated the building one day. For some reason they couldn't reach me or my ex-h and the kids were essentially stranded outside with a teacher who was none too happy with me. I figured it would be a good thing for him to have in emergency situations. I also didn't have my first phone until I was in my 20s. Their dad is really into gadgets and they always have the newest technology. I hate it but I don't buy it for them and it stays at their dad's house. I make them read actual books and play outside-the horror!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm kind of glad I haven't been asked to do one even though I poked my head out a couple times. @synchkat you are the queen of awesome selfies though I must say!

*phrasing*
  • synchkat
    Options
    my hubs is a tech nerd so we have enough tablets in this house for a large family. I guess this is just the way of the world
  • synchkat
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm kind of glad I haven't been asked to do one even though I poked my head out a couple times. @synchkat you are the queen of awesome selfies though I must say!

*phrasing*

haha missed that one good one Jo
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    @Tomk652015 ...you really are good looking ..shame you can't see what the other ladies and I see..and as far as the young bucks go..sure there are some cuties ..but some with the personality of a brick ....looks don't make a total package..you are lucky ..you got both ... <3:*
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    @Tomk652015 ...you really are good looking ..shame you can't see what the other ladies and I see..and as far as the young bucks go..sure there are some cuties ..but some with the personality of a brick ....looks don't make a total package..you are lucky ..you got both ... <3:*

Cheers to that!
  • synchkat
    Options

Amen!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

I'll agree to that!
    @pie_eyes. Don't forget Big Brother
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Completely agreed. We all love you Tom and like seeing you! <3
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Someone save me plz
  • synchkat
    Options
    what's up T
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Here with wife an my mom
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Here with wife an my mom

Haha! Oh that is the worst combo
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Yes, I'm not getting along with either
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Yes, I'm not getting along with either

Just say yes dear and ok Mom. Don't let them gang up on you T!!!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Hows the night going for y'all