Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My husband was stranded in Milwaukee last night on his way to Chicago. An over $300 cab ride and he got to Chicago at 2am

That sounds and damn that's expensive
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    @x0lcbaby0x I'm sorry if I caused it, need me to show more so I'm warned as well?
  • x0lcbaby0x
    x0lcbaby0x Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Lol I think it's hilarious
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Know what you mean. Everyone is heading out to see colleges for my son and then visiting relatives in Milwakee over the 4th of July. I will be solo for about a week. Sounds nice but its a BIG ole place to be alone.

I'm alone this week. My son comes homes Wednesday and hubs flies in on Thursday for the 4th of July weekend before flying back out on the 5th.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    My husband was stranded in Milwaukee last night on his way to Chicago. An over $300 cab ride and he got to Chicago at 2am

He could have taken a bus the airline provided but heaven forbid. Haha
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options

My BIL is there. They just bought a house so everyone going out to see it as they will have an Apt plus a house for a month and room for everyone. I can't get away as it is a bad time for finance to take off. Plus visiting Dusquene In Pittsburgh for my son.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

He could have taken a bus the airline provided but heaven forbid. Haha

Oh I meant to say it's funny you said stranded and damn that's expensive.

My brain I swear cross cross cross
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Or maybe rented a car one way?
  • synchkat
    Options

My BIL is there. They just bought a house so everyone going out to see it as they will have an Apt plus a house for a month and room for everyone. I can't get away as it is a bad time for finance to take off. Plus visiting Dusquene In Pittsburgh for my son.

What's dusquene
  • nitroalley
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Know what you mean. Everyone is heading out to see colleges for my son and then visiting relatives in Milwakee over the 4th of July. I will be solo for about a week. Sounds nice but its a BIG ole place to be alone.

I'm alone this week. My son comes homes Wednesday and hubs flies in on Thursday for the 4th of July weekend before flying back out on the 5th.

At least you will have them for the holiday. I will miss them for that and um er kind of a milestone birthday.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

At least you will have them for the holiday. I will miss them for that and um er kind of a milestone birthday.

I'm sorry they won't be there for your birthday. Is your birthday on the 3rd?
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Yes
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Yay! I remembered! :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    You're amazing with numbers Lisa
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Thanks Ali. I don't know why since I'm horrible with math. Lol
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Thank you for remembering Lisa. Birthdays are how we connected. :)
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Well, I'm gonna call it a night. Have a great evening.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Night
  • synchkat
    Options
    Nite Lisa
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Good morning Normals... Found this bad boy tucked all the way back on page three.