Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Base ball live-- no probs
    On tv I'm out haha

well i prefer live also lol, i just meant at the moment i could go for that

Usually anything live is better, sports, music, Broadway
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I wanna do something crazy and make a pie

go for a strawberry pie

That's what I was thinking . Love strawberry :die_face:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    mmm strawberries
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I wanna do something crazy and make a pie

go for a strawberry pie

That's what I was thinking . Love strawberry :die_face:

Mmmmm I make the best strawberry pie, I may have to make it this weekend.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I made pancakes for lunch. They were yummy
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I should have sent my 6 yr old over, she wanted pancakes for dinner last night and was pissed that we had tacos.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'd have rather had tacos
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Evidently I have been concentrating on making money too much. This morning, I had a dream that I went around house robbing people and murdering them for money. I target rich people, break into their house, make them empty their safe, and then shoot them in the head.

I then turned into an asian with face tattoos wearing "hood" clothing and joined some gang to become the boss and make all my lackeys then do my work and contribute 50% of their earnings to me.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Evidently I have been concentrating on making money too much. This morning, I had a dream that I went around house robbing people and murdering them for money. I target rich people, break into their house, make them empty their safe, and then shoot them in the head.

I then turned into an asian with face tattoos wearing "hood" clothing and joined some gang to become the boss and make all my lackeys then do my work and contribute 50% of their earnings to me.

Sounds like a solid buisness plan :p
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Did you write it down?

Sounds like a movie
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

LOL! Wow, very interesting. I would watch that movie!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Did you write it down?

Sounds like a movie

Other than the murdering people part, the small time boy that works his way up to boss of gangs in an aggressive way has always been a pretty generic and popular storyline used in movies, books, and mangas.

One of my more favorite versions: Sun-Ken Rock. About a boy who has a crush on a girl that moves from Japan to Korea to become a police officer upholding the law. He follows her to korea, but has nothing and ends up involved with some gang violence. He gets recruited to join some others and make his own gang, and to be the head of it. He ends up becoming the most powerful gang in korea and ends up trying to go international against the japanese yakuza all while hiding the fact to his crush that he is a mafia boss.
  • synchkat
    Options
    That's an awesome dream
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Did you write it down?

Sounds like a movie

Other than the murdering people part, the small time boy that works his way up to boss of gangs in an aggressive way has always been a pretty generic and popular storyline used in movies, books, and mangas.

One of my more favorite versions: Sun-Ken Rock. About a boy who has a crush on a girl that moves from Japan to Korea to become a police officer upholding the law. He follows her to korea, but has nothing and ends up involved with some gang violence. He gets recruited to join some others and make his own gang, and to be the head of it. He ends up becoming the most powerful gang in korea and ends up trying to go international against the japanese yakuza all while hiding the fact to his crush that he is a mafia boss.

Yea that sounds like a good story
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Did you write it down?

Sounds like a movie

I think he did

D got paid today so I feel like I'm married to a rich man for a day
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I was rich yesterday then paid bills :(