Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    My plan is $40 a month and only includes 300mb of data...lol Canadian telecoms are thieves...

Yeah but you use wifi too don't ya...It would be easier to get one of the unlimited plans on my dads phone and just use his..but not here all year and dad has parkinsons..last time I put short cuts to the racing site there were 11 extra short cuts on his computer screen because he wasn't clicking on it properly :D properly so he really wouldn't use it either...
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    I pay $110 for 3 lines, which includes 2gb of data for 2 of them and 10gb for mine, and unlimited minutes and texts for all 3, plus long distance.

Yeah I have 500 anytime minutes, unlimited evenings and weekends, free texts, free long distance in Canada
  • slimgirljo15
    But you all mean thats just your phone data right..you all have home wifi as well ?
    My phone is used for my laptop and tab as well ..
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    fjellrev wrote: »
    Pff, mine is $40 and I get 100mb of data. God Bless Canada.

Who are you with? I'm on Fido...

Koodo, but actually it's $45 I think with the tab. It is/was the best plan here unless you go with Wind.

I think I get unlimited international texts at least. 200 minutes though. Luckily I hate the phone so I don't care.
  • VikMcAnik
    But you all mean thats just your phone data right..you all have home wifi as well ?
    My phone is used for my laptop and tab as well ..

Yep, I have wifi at home. My internet plan gives me 320GB a month at a speed of 60Mbps but I never get that fast. That's another $80 a month
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Honestly I never come close to using the 10gb on my phone; I'm almost always somewhere where there's wifi.
  • slimgirljo15
    Yeah..well imagine if your phone data was all ya had

Its tough
  • VikMcAnik
    300mb is practically useless for anything but checking email...
  • OneHundredToLose
    I mean on my home internet I routinely hit my 500gb cap every month, so I couldn't work with anything in the sub-100gb range
  • slimgirljo15
    Ok..I gotta go..drinks under the fig time.. :*
    Night if you're going to bed :)
  • VikMcAnik
    Ok..I gotta go..drinks under the fig time.. :*
    Night if you're going to bed :)

Good night love...
  • fjellrev
    Yeah I only use my data for emergencies, like if I'm standing in the middle of a road and need to know what the drink specials are at a couple pubs.
  • OneHundredToLose
    I'll just be here, drinking and watching documentaries :tongue:
  • fjellrev
    Gute Nacht, Jo!
  • VikMcAnik
    I mean on my home internet I routinely hit my 500gb cap every month, so I couldn't work with anything in the sub-100gb range

Yeah I use up most of my 320Gb, but I don't have netflix or anything...
  • fjellrev
    And I'm going to pretend to drink one of those beers.
  • OneHundredToLose
    My roommates are having their super douchey friends over, so I'm in my room with a 6-pack and a bottle of whiskey. It's been a fun night so far
  • fjellrev
    You mean you don't want to join in on the giggles and general douchery?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Noooooooo....although one of my roommates has been my best friend for almost 10 years, his girlfriend (our other roommate) is a very cringey college student and her friends sound even worse
  • fjellrev
    I'm sure some Dethklok karaoke would help clear the room.