Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Good night normies. Jo, have a great day.

Tyson, don't work too hard and have a great day tomorrow playing.

Thx will try , g'nite
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Night Lisa
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Night Lisa Hugs <3
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    GOOD MORNING!! Let's get this party started!! I'm happy to report that the guy who called me a MILF just booked my highest package for me to shoot his wedding, and his fiance, met me and said, I can see why Justin called you a MILF.. LMAO!!

Have a GREAT one. Hugs and Kisses to all!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Good morning.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Good morning normies!
  • LiftingLisa
    Hey Aly! How's it going? Saw you were car dancing this morning. Feeling good?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Yes, I am in a great mood. And still cracking up! LOL
  • LiftingLisa
    Awesome! Thought about it this morning too when I sent that message. I still crack up every time I think about it. I'm sure I will for awhile. Now you need to make some time for your woman today. >:)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Good Morning Normals! Overheard from the intern cave "that bit*ch is 50 shades of cray." Smh. Lisa and Aly I need in on this, could use a laugh this morning :#
  • RunHardBeStrong
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Awesome! Thought about it this morning too when I sent that message. I still crack up every time I think about it. I'm sure I will for awhile. Now you need to make some time for your woman today. >:)

Hahaha! I will always make time for you, the other one..Ummmm no! I haven't heard anything else, thankfully!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Hi all...Hope y'all are well and happy.....Happy Friday and what are the big plans for the weekend?
  • LiftingLisa
    Hey Gary. Beach tomorrow hopefully. What about you?
  • gcibsthom
    Not until next week...wish I could join you though....*kitten*..have fun for me.....lol
  • gcibsthom
    How are you doing?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Hey Gary! Tomorrow over 20,000 people invade my little town for what is called RAGBRAI it is a bicycle ride across Iowa. I have done it a few times when I was way younger. It is so fun. You line up places/yards to camp in prior to the ride. Ride all day 50-80 miles from town to town then party all night for a week straight. I am not doing the whole thing this year but I am suppose to ride the first leg Sunday with my cousin and some friends. Sunday is 60 miles.. but the fun part starts tomorrow afternoon with walking around town with friends, meeting new people, bullshitting, drinking, dancing, listening to live music. Bar hopping.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Hi everyone!

Aly - that sounds like a lot of fun
  • RunHardBeStrong
    It is so much fun. They start in a different town every year so it's been 5 years since they were last here.. the first day is big kick off party (tomorrow) it will be a drunken mess with probably some half nakedness craziness!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    That sounds like a blast @alypri Have a great time :)
  • LiftingLisa
    @alypri That sounds so fun. Why don't we ever have cool stuff where I live? We don't even have good music concerts here. Ugh, I live in such a boring place.