Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I don't think I realized that you lived on the RAGBRA trail. What a fun party. We've had a few neighbors do it. We have a curling tournament here. We'll probably go down for the party tonight...
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Afternoon everybody....3 more hours to kill
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey Candy. I have four, but I'm kind of busy today so hopefully the time will pass fast.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Wow...really sounds like fun and a great way to burn off all the alcohol calories...and Lisa, we don't have squat here either...we do have beaches though....
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Business is slow here, hope they don't start cutting more hours!!!
  • NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    Good afternoon everybody.
  • LiftingLisa
    It's never good when business slows. Have they already cut your hours? My husband is in construction and when business slowed here they just laid him off. They do that and then when it picks up, they will hire again.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Hey everyone! Not to run it in but I have 45 minutes till my weekend starts!
  • LiftingLisa
    Hush Aly! LOL
    Hello Lisa and Aly... Victor is happy to see you both...
  • MrsUptonOgood
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    It's never good when business slows. Have they already cut your hours? My husband is in construction and when business slowed here they just laid him off. They do that and then when it picks up, they will hire again.

They cut 1/2 an hour off our Saturday schedule and 2 hours off of every other Friday. Which, I'm still getting 12 hours of overtime per pay period so can't complain.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Hey at least I will have plenty of time for you then! I jinxed myself btw saying I hadn't heard anything to someone earlier.... :( I haven't even read it let alone responded!
  • LiftingLisa
    Hello Victor. This made Lisa laugh really loud in her office. :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Aly hasn't stopped laughing since yesterday!
  • LiftingLisa
    edited July 2016
    alypri wrote: »
    Hey at least I will have plenty of time for you then! I jinxed myself btw saying I hadn't heard anything to someone earlier.... :( I haven't even read it let alone responded!

Girl, you have to read it and tell me. Hurry up and do it. I hope to laugh my butt off. Let me go pee first.
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Girl, you have to read it and tell me. Hurry up and do it. I hope to laugh my butt off. Let me go pee first.

Ooh! There's a new one?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Yes, Z choking on lunch is bad!

Ok Lisa. Hang on! Hopefully you are back from peeing by then!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Good afternoon everybody.

Afternoon Vik, how you doin?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Hey everyone! Not to run it in but I have 45 minutes till my weekend starts!

Jelly! I'm out of here at 3 today. Off on Monday for the closing and Tuesday the painters come. We officially move next weekend! This weekend me and the kids are heading to a resort with an indoor water park and huge outdoor pool. Can't wait for the weekend to get started!
  • LiftingLisa
    Yes, Z choking on lunch is bad!

Ok Lisa. Hang on! Hopefully you are back from peeing by then!

I'm taking my phone with me. So send at will. LOL