Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    Good Morning Normals! I hope everyone had a GREAT day!!

My boy and I went to a lacrosse game last night. It was a Senior B playoff game. One of the teams, loaded up on a bunch of 'just over the hill....' pro players, and still lost the series in 3 games. It was kinda sad. But, I heard from my godmother, who was moved to a different hospital.... she had quite a few concerns about it, and they seem to have been alleviated. I will go visit today. Going out for breakfast with my son, then to the bank to get control of his Education Savings Plan money.... we got our first bill from the University, which makes no sense at all.... so we need clarification on it.

Hope everyone has a good day. I start back to work tomorrow, so I'll probably be one of those 'sporadic' friends. ;)
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Morning Glories. Happy Hump Day. Make it a big one!
  • NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    Good morning everyone!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Morning guys! How's it going?
    Hi Aly!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Normal? Hmm, none of my conversations are normal.
    I'll lurk a bit :3
    Hello Sinistrous. You'll soon discover that none of our conversations are normal either. Kind of slow here at the moment though...
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Hiya Dzu. Making it big today!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi guys!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Aly says hi Z!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    What's up???
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Hey Jason, Lynn.. not much up here.. just trying not to kill some annoying beatches at work...
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I got to my appointments early today... WAY TOO EARLY... they are tomorrow!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    What's up???

alypri wrote: »
    Hey Jason, Lynn.. not much up here.. just trying not to kill some annoying beatches at work...

Not too much. Haven't been on the forums a lot lately and thought I'd stop by to see if I was still considered normal.

I don't think any of us could really be considered normal but you are welcome to stop in anytime!

Oops! Too funny!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member

Tee hee.... you gonna wait around? B)
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Hey You Guys! :)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    alypri wrote: »

Same here...ugh.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    how does this normal conversation thing work? no kittens, no flirting? what else would we have to talk aboot?
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    how does this normal conversation thing work? no kittens, no flirting? what else would we have to talk aboot?

Stick around. There might be more kittens and flirting in here then out there. LOL
  • RunHardBeStrong

Stick around. We talk about everything.. kittens and flirting will happen eventually..

See watch this, Hey Lisa, how you doin'? ;)