Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    Hey Jason, Lynn.. not much up here.. just trying not to kill some annoying beatches at work...

Same here...ugh.

I feel you. I normally tune it out.. not happening today. Ugh. Seriously, if these girls had real problems to *kitten* about, I might care.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    so we dont have to talk aboot serious things like why Canadian talk funny and are polite?
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    how does this normal conversation thing work? no kittens, no flirting? what else would we have to talk aboot?

Stick around. We talk about everything.. kittens and flirting will happen eventually..

See watch this, Hey Lisa, how you doin'? ;)

Hey sexy. I'm good. So, what color panties you wearing today? ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    how does this normal conversation thing work? no kittens, no flirting? what else would we have to talk aboot?

Stick around. We talk about everything.. kittens and flirting will happen eventually..

See watch this, Hey Lisa, how you doin'? ;)

Hey sexy. I'm good. So, what color panties you wearing today? ;)

Purple. Should I show you?
  • LiftingLisa
    Yes, you know that's my favorite color. :)
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I have 2 toned blue on.... I'm kind of liking them...
  • VanishingNachos
    so, ya'all still wear panties? isnt this like the 21st century?
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    so we dont have to talk aboot serious things like why Canadian talk funny and are polite?

Only if you DON'T ask me if I talk like the people from the movie "Fargo" just because I'm from Minnesota!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    so, ya'all still wear panties? isnt this like the 21st century?

LOL well some days yes, some days no...
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Hey Jason, Lynn.. not much up here.. just trying not to kill some annoying beatches at work...

Same here...ugh.

I feel you. I normally tune it out.. not happening today. Ugh. Seriously, if these girls had real problems to *kitten* about, I might care.

I hate catty b*itches-seriously don't you have work to do? Gossiping wasn't part of your job description the last time I checked.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Exactly Jen, and the ones that gossip and complain are usually the ones that start the *kitten* anyway. So essentially you are complaining about yourself idiot.
  • LiftingLisa
    Exactly Jen, and the ones that gossip and complain are usually the ones that start the *kitten* anyway. So essentially you are complaining about yourself idiot.

LMAO....this made me almost spit my water
  • RunHardBeStrong
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Hmmm....*putting purple boxer briefs on the shopping list* haha

Haha! We like you better without any... just sayin'
  • LiftingLisa

Hmmm....*putting purple boxer briefs on the shopping list* haha

Yes please. I love the color purple. I wanna see when you get them. Hump day pic maybe? :)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member

Yeah I'm pretty pissed off at the moment but they'll never have the satisfaction of knowing that. *kitten* get stitches.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Ha! I love Jen, but I really love pissed off Jen!
  • LiftingLisa
    Z scratches off purple boxer briefs off of shopping list for Aly

Hey! Put those back on the list mister! >:)
  • VanishingNachos
    so, this is the flirting/complaing about co-workers thread.......now that I know the rules, i can play, right? *removes underwear*
  • LiftingLisa
    so, this is the flirting/complaing about co-workers thread.......now that I know the rules, i can play, right? *removes underwear*

This is the talk about anything you want thread. *trying to see under that kilt*
  • RunHardBeStrong

There's really no rules.. just don't get the thread closed cuz we really like it lol