Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    i like the people i work with in the office here, but the admin staff is pretty young and are still talking about pokemon and babies - dont really understand them sometimes -
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I normally love my coworkers too, today though the bitching is just too much. I don't understand the pokemon craze either, to be honest.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    so, this is the flirting/complaing about co-workers thread.......now that I know the rules, i can play, right? *removes underwear*

There's really no rules.. just don't get the thread closed cuz we really like it lol

Yeah I accidentally did that once-I got into it with someone and called them a name-oops. It was a heated discussion and while I don't usually have a temper (especially not here) it struck a nerve. Luckily they opened the thread back up or all the Normies would have come after me with torches and pitchforks lol!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Ha Jen! I remember that one! He was an idiot, he kinda disappeared after that.
  • jenjencin78
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    so, this is the flirting/complaing about co-workers thread.......now that I know the rules, i can play, right? *removes underwear*

There's really no rules.. just don't get the thread closed cuz we really like it lol

Yeah I accidentally did that once-I got into it with someone and called them a name-oops. It was a heated discussion and while I don't usually have a temper (especially not here) it struck a nerve. Luckily they opened the thread back up or all the Normies would have come after me with torches and pitchforks lol!

You *kitten*...so YOU're the one who took it all too seriously after all!!! :wink: hahaha

Lol! In my defense he was talking about underage girls. I have a daughter that I would protect with my life. It didn't end well :| I learned my lesson haha!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    I remember that one Jen. He was a dick!
  • LiftingLisa
    Wait, why isn't dick changed to kitten?
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    What's normal?
  • jenjencin78
    edited July 2016
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Maybe because it's short for Richard? Also why is dick short for Richard and why would anyone name their kid dick? I can't imagine looking at my newborn son and saying "Aww you look like a Dick."
  • LiftingLisa
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Maybe because it's short for Richard? Also why is dick short for Richard and why would anyone name their kid dick?

LOL...or name their kid Richard and then call him dick? There is a guy in my office named Richard, but he does not like being called Dick. And besides how did someone decide Dick would be should for Richard?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    To be honest this whole thread wasn't started as in you have to have a "normal" conversation.. It was started because at the time all the other conversation threads such as you can use 3 words, you can only do this or that.. here it's "let's have a normal conversation (without a bunch of rules)"
  • jenjencin78
    These are the deep questions that I ponder Lisa :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I swear to some higher being that I have "I <3 weirdos" tattooed on my head. Someone please come save me!
  • jenjencin78
    I swear to some higher being that I have "I <3 weirdos" tattooed on my head. Someone please come save me!

Girl I'm a freak magnet-I feel your pain.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I don't mind a good freak ;) but the strange ones with issues... can go away any time soon!
  • jenjencin78
    I don't mind a good freak ;) but the strange ones with issues... can go away any time soon!

Mine all have issues-more issues than People magazine-wtf?!!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    JenJen
    What a hump day!!! <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    So I am the queen of random today.. I just noticed my profile added a year to my age. WTF MFP? I don't need any help you fickle *kitten*
  • jenjencin78
    So I am the queen of random today.. I just noticed my profile added a year to my age. WTF MFP? I don't need any help you fickle *kitten*

Mine took away 3 and I'm not fixing it!!! Lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Well crap! I got screwed!!!!