Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Wassup Aly ..work today?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Yes mam, I took tomorrow off though so it's my Friday this week.. I am ok with it! lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Well you only have to get through today then its the weekend ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Night guys :*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Night Jo and yes, I hope today goes quickly!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Does anyone else think that it is absurd you can only block people through messages? Or am I missing something, please tell me if so. I need to block and delete someone but I want to block them before I delete them... and I don't want to wait for another weird creepy message before doing so. Mad at myself for deleting the last few without blocking first, plus I was on my phone and I don't think you can block from the app anyway...
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that it is absurd you can only block people through messages? Or am I missing something, please tell me if so. I need to block and delete someone but I want to block them before I delete them... and I don't want to wait for another weird creepy message before doing so. Mad at myself for deleting the last few without blocking first, plus I was on my phone and I don't think you can block from the app anyway...

It's so annoying! Also, ignoring doesn't completely block them. Ugh. I also wish a feature existed that only allows people on your friend list to send a message. So many randos sending weird *kitten* messages! Let's make a wish list and send it to the MFP geeks. If we send them cleavage pics maybe they'll make the enhancements we want :D
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Morning!

I have to agree about the whole blocking... To be honest, I wish it was like blocking on FB, where they can't see ANYTHING that you post, including here on the forums...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited July 2016

It's so annoying! Also, ignoring doesn't completely block them. Ugh. I also wish a feature existed that only allows people on your friend list to send a message. So many randos sending weird *kitten* messages! Let's make a wish list and send it to the MFP geeks. If we send them cleavage pics maybe they'll make the enhancements we want :D

Hahaha! Yes, cleavage pics seem to get you what you want around here...not speaking from experience, I have never posted a cleavage pic here, just an observation.

While we are at it... I would love to have a hide on your newsfeed option, to hide the posts from people you don't really want to delete as friends but they have taken the new post a progress pic to the extreme and post a new selfie every two hours. One of these days I am going to not be able to bite my tongue any more.. "Hello, I didn't forget what you looked from two hours ago, or four hours ago, or last night and honestly the only thing you changed in your selfie is your shirt... everything else is exactly the same."

Whew.. I guess I needed to get that off my chest! Let hate mail begin, I really don't give a *kitten*!
  • jenjencin78
    edited July 2016

Hahaha! Yes, cleavage pics seem to get you what you want around here...not speaking from experience, I have never posted a cleavage pic here, just an observation.

While we are at it... I would love to have a hide on your newsfeed option, to hide the posts from people you don't really want to delete as friends but they have taken the new post a progress pic to the extreme and post a new selfie every two hours. One of these days I am going to not be able to bite my tongue any more.. "Hello, I didn't forget what you looked from two hours ago, or four hours ago, or last night and honestly the only thing you changed in your selfie is your shirt... everything else is exactly the same."

Whew.. I guess I needed to get that off my chest! Let hate mail begin, I really don't give a *kitten*!

Lmao! Tell us how you really feel!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    I would love to block the TMI posts. PLEASE.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited July 2016
    Ha! Yeah, I am really bad at sugar coating things! It seriously gets really old though....
  • jenjencin78

You mean you don't want to know what color my panties are Alan?!! :D
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member

You mean you don't want to know what color my panties are Alan?!! :D

I would just ask you directly Jen. :p
    But the picture - that was <3 It got pulled way too quickly.

Seriously Tuesdays the newsfeed explodes.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Hello yall
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Hi Jen! :*<3
  • J383
    Hi Beautiful :*
  • jenjencin78
    Jennnn! My beautiful Jen!
  • J383
    Hello my Mighty Jen :*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    lulufit5 wrote: »

Ok I won't post any more pics!

No, not you! I wasn't referencing you, you don't over do it! A couple a day don't bother me at all. It's the ones that literally post 8+ of them Every. Single. Day!