Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    Hello p6
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Getting behind here is easy to do. This is a chatty bunch. How's it going?
    projectsix wrote: »
    Man this thread moves fast.. nice we have a place we can actually talk and not just "the poster above" one word replies.. this thread was a solid idea.

Thanks!
  • LiftingLisa
    It was Vik's idea because he got tired of trying to talk with only questions. Lol
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Hello Everyone! How are you doing on this very hot day? <3
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    alypri wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that it is absurd you can only block people through messages? Or am I missing something, please tell me if so. I need to block and delete someone but I want to block them before I delete them... and I don't want to wait for another weird creepy message before doing so. Mad at myself for deleting the last few without blocking first, plus I was on my phone and I don't think you can block from the app anyway...

It's so annoying! Also, ignoring doesn't completely block them. Ugh. I also wish a feature existed that only allows people on your friend list to send a message. So many randos sending weird *kitten* messages! Let's make a wish list and send it to the MFP geeks. If we send them cleavage pics maybe they'll make the enhancements we want :D

Hahaha! Yes, cleavage pics seem to get you what you want around here...not speaking from experience, I have never posted a cleavage pic here, just an observation.

While we are at it... I would love to have a hide on your newsfeed option, to hide the posts from people you don't really want to delete as friends but they have taken the new post a progress pic to the extreme and post a new selfie every two hours. One of these days I am going to not be able to bite my tongue any more.. "Hello, I didn't forget what you looked from two hours ago, or four hours ago, or last night and honestly the only thing you changed in your selfie is your shirt... everything else is exactly the same."

Whew.. I guess I needed to get that off my chest! Let hate mail begin, I really don't give a *kitten*!

You can....on the computer, press the little x next to their feed and it will ask you if you want to hide all from that user.....then you can go back in your friends list and unhide them later. I've got one I do it to every Tuesday because they don't know how to lump their tmi's together.

Thanks for that! It's why I HATE Tuesdays!!!

I guess I'm weird, I don't really see a problem with scrolling for a bit on Tuesdays. I try to lump but can't sometimes...why is it such a big deal?

It's a bit of a problem if you have a big friend list... You end up not being able to keep up with all of the updates sometimes.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Almost quitting time...half day tomorrow then home to pack a few boxes and off to a wedding tomorrow night with a friend. Saturday the movers come at 9 a.m. so need to not drink too much tomorrow night lol.
  • slinkybinkydog
    lulufit5 wrote: »

Hey what's going on?
    Does anyone else think that it is absurd you can only block people through messages? Or am I missing something, please tell me if so. I need to block and delete someone but I want to block them before I delete them... and I don't want to wait for another weird creepy message before doing so. Mad at myself for deleting the last few without blocking first, plus I was on my phone and I don't think you can block from the app anyway...

It's so annoying! Also, ignoring doesn't completely block them. Ugh. I also wish a feature existed that only allows people on your friend list to send a message. So many randos sending weird *kitten* messages! Let's make a wish list and send it to the MFP geeks. If we send them cleavage pics maybe they'll make the enhancements we want :D

Hahaha! Yes, cleavage pics seem to get you what you want around here...not speaking from experience, I have never posted a cleavage pic here, just an observation.

While we are at it... I would love to have a hide on your newsfeed option, to hide the posts from people you don't really want to delete as friends but they have taken the new post a progress pic to the extreme and post a new selfie every two hours. One of these days I am going to not be able to bite my tongue any more.. "Hello, I didn't forget what you looked from two hours ago, or four hours ago, or last night and honestly the only thing you changed in your selfie is your shirt... everything else is exactly the same."

Whew.. I guess I needed to get that off my chest! Let hate mail begin, I really don't give a *kitten*!

You can....on the computer, press the little x next to their feed and it will ask you if you want to hide all from that user.....then you can go back in your friends list and unhide them later. I've got one I do it to every Tuesday because they don't know how to lump their tmi's together.

I guess I'm weird, I don't really see a problem with scrolling for a bit on Tuesdays. I try to lump but can't sometimes...why is it such a big deal?

It's a bit of a problem if you have a big friend list... You end up not being able to keep up with all of the updates sometimes.

Idk it doesn't really bother me either. I don't always see all the updates anyways. It's ok to miss some isn't it?

I always feel bad if I miss stuff, don't want people to think I'm ignoring them. Even if they don't give a *kitten*. I'm weird like that.

Hi Marcy!
  • tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    Good afternoon!
    Good afternoon!

Hello!
  • LiftingLisa
    Hello @tech_kitten
  • LiftingLisa

Idk it doesn't really bother me either. I don't always see all the updates anyways. It's ok to miss some isn't it?

I always feel bad if I miss stuff, don't want people to think I'm ignoring them. Even if they don't give a *kitten*. I'm weird like that.

I feel bad too, but sometimes it happens. I've been thinking I need to clean up my friend list, but always hate doing it.
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

I feel bad too, but sometimes it happens. I've been thinking I need to clean up my friend list, but always hate doing it.

Yep, I cut mine way back... It's slowly creeping up again though.
  • LiftingLisa
    Almost quitting time...half day tomorrow then home to pack a few boxes and off to a wedding tomorrow night with a friend. Saturday the movers come at 9 a.m. so need to not drink too much tomorrow night lol.

Sounds like you have a busy, but exciting weekend. Are you taking any time off next week to get settled in?
  • slinkybinkydog

Hi Marcy!

Hi Vik hi Lisa
  • LiftingLisa
    Hiya Marcy. How's your day going?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Hey all, it's Aly, I did a name change. Been thinking about it for awhile plus I needed to throw off my crazy stage 5 clinger. I blocked and deleted him first. Hoping if he searches for alypri, I won't show up! It won't direct him to my new name will it, you think?
  • slinkybinkydog
    Hiya Marcy. How's your day going?
    Hey all, it's Aly, I did a name change. Been thinking about it for awhile plus I needed to throw off my crazy stage 5 clinger. I blocked and deleted him first. Hoping if he searches for alypri, I won't show up! It won't direct him to my new name will it, you think?

Day is good. Hi Aly