Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    You both would not!!!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    [

You can....on the computer, press the little x next to their feed and it will ask you if you want to hide all from that user.....then you can go back in your friends list and unhide them later. I've got one I do it to every Tuesday because they don't know how to lump their tmi's together.[/quote]

Thanks for that! It's why I HATE Tuesdays!!!

[/quote]

I guess I'm weird, I don't really see a problem with scrolling for a bit on Tuesdays. I try to lump but can't sometimes...why is it such a big deal?[/quote]

Because I have a LOT of people who play TMI!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    That's good lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Yesterday I said if I have any more salad with chicken in it I'm going to implode, explode, and create a new black hole in the universe. Guess what I'm having for dinner right now......yep. Leftover lettuce...I picked out the yucky stuff and leftover chicken. No implosions yet.....

Crap. That reminds me I left my stupid chicken and lunch bag at work... That's gonna smell good come Monday!
  • IndianaGolfer
    Maybe someone else will eat it lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    I'm pretty sick of chicken right now too
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that it is absurd you can only block people through messages? Or am I missing something, please tell me if so. I need to block and delete someone but I want to block them before I delete them... and I don't want to wait for another weird creepy message before doing so. Mad at myself for deleting the last few without blocking first, plus I was on my phone and I don't think you can block from the app anyway...

It's so annoying! Also, ignoring doesn't completely block them. Ugh. I also wish a feature existed that only allows people on your friend list to send a message. So many randos sending weird *kitten* messages! Let's make a wish list and send it to the MFP geeks. If we send them cleavage pics maybe they'll make the enhancements we want :D

Hahaha! Yes, cleavage pics seem to get you what you want around here...not speaking from experience, I have never posted a cleavage pic here, just an observation.

While we are at it... I would love to have a hide on your newsfeed option, to hide the posts from people you don't really want to delete as friends but they have taken the new post a progress pic to the extreme and post a new selfie every two hours. One of these days I am going to not be able to bite my tongue any more.. "Hello, I didn't forget what you looked from two hours ago, or four hours ago, or last night and honestly the only thing you changed in your selfie is your shirt... everything else is exactly the same."

Whew.. I guess I needed to get that off my chest! Let hate mail begin, I really don't give a *kitten*!

Good morning normies ...ali its possible to hide people on your newsfeed ...but it does have to be done on the site....
  • IndianaGolfer
    I think I need a nap before work, anyone wanna join me. I promise it's just cuddling and or spooning.
  • slimgirljo15
    Morning Laura..I can relate to the sick of salad bit
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    I want a steak and asparagus! with red wine.

Interesting because I have all three of those in my house. :p
  • GymRatSF
    s1ren1nk wrote: »
    and now im hungry!!! :p

For steak?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    GymRatSF wrote: »

Interesting because I have all three of those in my house. :p

Yum! That sounds perfect right now. And yes, I think I left the chicken in the fridge at work.. I hope I did anyway.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    tfrasur wrote: »
    I think I need a nap before work, anyone wanna join me. I promise it's just cuddling and or spooning.

OK T, but it's gotta be back to back. I don't want to wake up to anything poking me.
  • IndianaGolfer
    tfrasur wrote: »

OK T, but it's gotta be back to back. I don't want to wake up to anything poking me.

Lies, of course you do!!
  • slimgirljo15
    Ughh Aly..I hope its in the fridge ..ewww..would stink..
    So scott..is there cheesecake for dessert ?
  • RunHardBeStrong

Lol IKR, and thanks for the newsfeed hiding tip. Candy told me too, so done hidden, taken care of. I feel better now! :#
  • slimgirljo15
    s1ren1nk wrote: »
    wtf are you doing in here jo theres nothing normal about you beatch!!!! :D

Lol.. :p they let you in so of course they take non normal :D ..
  • GymRatSF

That's a dumb question. As if I don't have cheesecake at all times!
  • GymRatSF

I hope he has the angle food cake with whip cream and strawberries

No angel food cake but funny because I do have strawberries and whip cream. Are you in my house?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    edited July 2016
    Aw I was just going to tell her we were all in Jen's tub again. :p

I could go for a tub orgy today. I was too tired last night, did I miss anything good? Did Vik find his snorkel?

Now you all listen to me-I just now finished scrubbing that filthy tub! What in the hell did you guys do in there last night anyway? Wait I don't think I want to know.