Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I'm home alone watching scary movies and drinking.. Who wants to come cuddle? Bring brownies, popcorn and more wine!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Ughh Aly..I hope its in the fridge ..ewww..would stink..
    So scott..is there cheesecake for dessert ?

I hope he has the angle food cake with whip cream and strawberries

No angel food cake but funny because I do have strawberries and whip cream. Are you in my house?

Strawberries and whipped cream hey...cheesecake ...steaks...and you showing off the chest and abs ..you wouldn't be teasing us girls would ya.... .hmmm ...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Aw I was just going to tell her we were all in Jen's tub again. :p

I could go for a tub orgy today. I was too tired last night, did I miss anything good? Did Vik find his snorkel?

Now you all listen to me-I just now finished scrubbing that filthy tub! What in the hell did you guys do in there last night anyway? Wait I do t think I want to know.

Ha!!! But did you find any snorkels???
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Oh that's tonight.... Is it sad that I kinda wanna watch it???

I'm watching Deliver Us From Evil right now.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member

No angel food cake but funny because I do have strawberries and whip cream. Are you in my house?

Strawberries and whipped cream hey...cheesecake ...steaks...and you showing off the chest and abs ..you wouldn't be teasing us girls would ya.... .hmmm ...

I admit nothing. But ladies I know how to cook, clean and give back rubs. :D LOL
  • GymRatSF

And he asks me if I'm in his house lol. With strawberries and whip cream and him? He would know if I was in his house :D

Don't forget the traps haha
  • slimgirljo15
    edited July 2016

I could go for a tub orgy today. I was too tired last night, did I miss anything good? Did Vik find his snorkel?

Now you all listen to me-I just now finished scrubbing that filthy tub! What in the hell did you guys do in there last night anyway? Wait I do t think I want to know.

*looks at ground* ..circles toe in dirt..uhmmmm I may have done some things but ..*big smile* ..they liked it :laugh:
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member

*looks at ground* ..circles toe in dirt..uhmmmm I may have done some things but ..*big smile* ..they liked it :laugh:

Hahaha! Thank goodness there were no snorkels
    left behind. Are those things even detachable?
  • slimgirljo15

I admit nothing. But ladies I know how to cook, clean and give back rubs. :D LOL

:p I just love your manwhore side ...actually from the few glimpses Ive had from your bathroom window..I like all your sides >:)
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Ouch, OMG I hope not !'
  • RunHardBeStrong

I was wondering the same thing after I asked if you found any. It would be really weird to just find detached snorkels lying all over..
  • jenjencin78

I was wondering the same thing after I asked if you found any. It would be really weird to just find detached snorkels lying all over..

I feel like they would look very sad.
  • GymRatSF
    s1ren1nk wrote: »

nah no deal you dont do foot rubs *sticks nose up in the air, flicks hair and turns* im out! lol :P

Where did I say I don't do foot rubs?

:p I just love your manwhore side ...actually from the few glimpses Ive had from your bathroom window..I like all your sides >:)

I am no manwhore. A Whoreo maybe, but no manwhore. :p
  • RunHardBeStrong

I feel like they would look very sad.

What's sad is I actually pictured unclaimed snorkels just lying all over my house and laughed out loud at myself!
  • GymRatSF

And he asks me if I'm in his house lol. With strawberries and whip cream and him? He would know if I was in his house :D

Don't forget the traps haha

Oh traps you say? I must have forgotten... :p;)

I knew I didn't mean much. :'(
  • slimgirljo15

Psst Jen..no snorkels left behind..I did see someone walking funny to the door ..I think they knew where it was :D

@GymRatSF whoreo ..shall be thy name :laugh:
  • jenjencin78
    *Before anyone reports this...it's a freaking snake*. In any event this is what I picture the detached snorkels to look like.

yrjyp963xrs0.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    Bahahaha^^^
  • jenjencin78
    Just not quite that generous in length.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Omg. I am dying laughing, alone in my family room, again.