Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    Hey all, it's Aly, I did a name change. Been thinking about it for awhile plus I needed to throw off my crazy stage 5 clinger. I blocked and deleted him first. Hoping if he searches for alypri, I won't show up! It won't direct him to my new name will it, you think?

If he knows you frequent the forums he'll find you soon enough unfortunately...
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Afternoon all, hope y'all worked as hard today as I always do at nite lmao !!
    Hey T!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Hey all, it's Aly, I did a name change. Been thinking about it for awhile plus I needed to throw off my crazy stage 5 clinger. I blocked and deleted him first. Hoping if he searches for alypri, I won't show up! It won't direct him to my new name will it, you think?

Found ya!

DAMN it didn't work! Crap. :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited July 2016

If he frequents the forums, he is just a lurker.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Hi Marcy, Hi T!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Afternoon all, hope y'all worked as hard today as I always do at nite lmao !!

Hello T

If he frequents the forums, he is just a lurker. Fingers crossed I never hear from 3rd person Robert again! :D

Oh! lol
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Hey Aly. Like you're new name. I just hope I can remember it and find you in my friends list.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Hey Aly. Like you're new name. I just hope I can remember it and find you in my friends list.

You'll remember because I will spank you every time you get it wrong! Now make time for your woman damn it!
  • LiftingLisa
    But now I don't want to remember and you can't make me. :p
  • IndianaGolfer
    :o Popcorn plz
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

"Hard" and "Strong". Shouldn't be that difficult to remember...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    lulufit5 wrote: »

maybe an incognito pic for awhile?

I will shortly, figured I would let those that I kept figure out I changed my name before going to a generic pic too.. besides he told me last night that I change my hair so much that he can't remember what I look like. Have I ever changed my hair since ya'll have known me?? He was basically telling me he didn't like the streaks in the front and I should change it for him. Yeah, ummm. NO!
  • IndianaGolfer

I will shortly, figured I would let those that I kept figure out I changed my name before going to a generic pic too.. besides he told me last night that I change my hair so much that he can't remember what I look like. Have I ever changed my hair since ya'll have known me?? He was basically telling me he didn't like the streaks in the front and I should change it for him. Yeah, ummm. NO!

Ok but I asked nicely :'(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    tfrasur wrote: »

Ok but I asked nicely :'(

T, it wasn't that you didn't ask nicely it was the sexting in 3rd person part I couldn't handle. (you didn't hear this story but it was a really good one!)
  • IndianaGolfer
    But T likes to sext in 3rd person, it's like I'm watching myself
  • LiftingLisa
    Okay guys and girls behave. I'm off to the gym.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Have fun, lol
    Later Lisa