Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited July 2016
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    alypri wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that it is absurd you can only block people through messages? Or am I missing something, please tell me if so. I need to block and delete someone but I want to block them before I delete them... and I don't want to wait for another weird creepy message before doing so. Mad at myself for deleting the last few without blocking first, plus I was on my phone and I don't think you can block from the app anyway...

I didn't know this was the case!

Yes, unfortunately and I don't want a message today but yet I do because I am done. It is the person we talked about and last night he tried telling me that he doesn't like the way I have my hair, I should do it a certain way, the way he wants it. He is still trying to make me his sub and it is not going to happen. I tried ignoring it and being nice but it's gone too far.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Does anyone else think that it is absurd you can only block people through messages? Or am I missing something, please tell me if so. I need to block and delete someone but I want to block them before I delete them... and I don't want to wait for another weird creepy message before doing so. Mad at myself for deleting the last few without blocking first, plus I was on my phone and I don't think you can block from the app anyway...

Yes, unfortunately and I don't want a message today but yet I do because I am done. It is the person we talked about and last night he tried telling me that he doesn't like the way I have my hair, I should do it a certain way, the way he wants it. He is still trying to make me his sub and it is not going to happen. I tried ignoring it and being nice but it's gone too far.

Jen thinks he is a dick. Tell him to fix his hair that way then. Lol
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    I agree with Aly. Laura your pics are on point and perfect.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    walks out.......*yawn* ~streeeeeeetch~.........anyone got any coffee?
  • J383

You tell that twatwaffle you will wear your hair the way I want it. If he has a problem with it he can msg me and I will jack his shite up. So fed up with men thinking they have some type of power. I will show his *kitten* some power and jack him to Jesus... Grrr.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    J383 wrote: »

You tell that twatwaffle you will wear your hair the way I want it. If he has a problem with it he can msg me and I will jack his shite up. So fed up with men thinking they have some type of power. I will show his *kitten* some power and jack him to Jesus... Grrr.

Every single time you say you're going to jack someone to Jesus my poor little heart swells with love and pride! :)<3
  • J383
    Ok, you have to take me when you do. I gotta see the look on waitress face. lol
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    edited July 2016

I was only kidding @alypri . Do your hair however you like it. :)
  • your_pal_crusher

Oh really @your_pal_crusher ? She gets to wear her hair however she wants and you pm me a list with over one hundred rules of what I can and can't wear? That doesn't seem fair.

Laura, we've been over this. I only have your best interests at <3
  • your_pal_crusher

Oh really @your_pal_crusher ? She gets to wear her hair however she wants and you pm me a list with over one hundred rules of what I can and can't wear? That doesn't seem fair.

Red stilettos, black fishnet stockings and a trench coat with nothing underneath doesn't seem like my best interest in this heat.

You're over-thinking it.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member

Red stilettos, black fishnet stockings and a trench coat with nothing underneath doesn't seem like my best interest in this heat.

Imagination.
  • J383

Every single time you say you're going to jack someone to Jesus my poor little heart swells with love and pride! :)<3

Awww. :*<3
  • RunHardBeStrong

He must like you better! He just wants you taken care of!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member

It's so annoying! Also, ignoring doesn't completely block them. Ugh. I also wish a feature existed that only allows people on your friend list to send a message. So many randos sending weird *kitten* messages! Let's make a wish list and send it to the MFP geeks. If we send them cleavage pics maybe they'll make the enhancements we want :D

Hahaha! Yes, cleavage pics seem to get you what you want around here...not speaking from experience, I have never posted a cleavage pic here, just an observation.

While we are at it... I would love to have a hide on your newsfeed option, to hide the posts from people you don't really want to delete as friends but they have taken the new post a progress pic to the extreme and post a new selfie every two hours. One of these days I am going to not be able to bite my tongue any more.. "Hello, I didn't forget what you looked from two hours ago, or four hours ago, or last night and honestly the only thing you changed in your selfie is your shirt... everything else is exactly the same."

Whew.. I guess I needed to get that off my chest! Let hate mail begin, I really don't give a *kitten*!

You can....on the computer, press the little x next to their feed and it will ask you if you want to hide all from that user.....then you can go back in your friends list and unhide them later. I've got one I do it to every Tuesday because they don't know how to lump their tmi's together.
  • RunHardBeStrong

It's so annoying! Also, ignoring doesn't completely block them. Ugh. I also wish a feature existed that only allows people on your friend list to send a message. So many randos sending weird *kitten* messages! Let's make a wish list and send it to the MFP geeks. If we send them cleavage pics maybe they'll make the enhancements we want :D

Hahaha! Yes, cleavage pics seem to get you what you want around here...not speaking from experience, I have never posted a cleavage pic here, just an observation.

While we are at it... I would love to have a hide on your newsfeed option, to hide the posts from people you don't really want to delete as friends but they have taken the new post a progress pic to the extreme and post a new selfie every two hours. One of these days I am going to not be able to bite my tongue any more.. "Hello, I didn't forget what you looked from two hours ago, or four hours ago, or last night and honestly the only thing you changed in your selfie is your shirt... everything else is exactly the same."

Whew.. I guess I needed to get that off my chest! Let hate mail begin, I really don't give a *kitten*!

You can....on the computer, press the little x next to their feed and it will ask you if you want to hide all from that user.....then you can go back in your friends list and unhide them later. I've got one I do it to every Tuesday because they don't know how to lump their tmi's together.

Oh so good to know! Thanks Candy!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Oh, and I found out how the bridge got moved at the camp too.....the flood picked it up and moved it up the hill.

• RunHardBeStrong
    Oh wow! Crazy!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Maybe I'll get a chance to play on the track hoe again when he takes it back to the camp to put the bridge back!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Fun! You should build a big fort.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Forts are the best! I will bring my colors!