Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor
    NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Posts: 1,623 Member
    Good afternoon everyone!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Heya Vik!
    Hello ladies!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that it is absurd you can only block people through messages? Or am I missing something, please tell me if so. I need to block and delete someone but I want to block them before I delete them... and I don't want to wait for another weird creepy message before doing so. Mad at myself for deleting the last few without blocking first, plus I was on my phone and I don't think you can block from the app anyway...

It's so annoying! Also, ignoring doesn't completely block them. Ugh. I also wish a feature existed that only allows people on your friend list to send a message. So many randos sending weird *kitten* messages! Let's make a wish list and send it to the MFP geeks. If we send them cleavage pics maybe they'll make the enhancements we want :D

Hahaha! Yes, cleavage pics seem to get you what you want around here...not speaking from experience, I have never posted a cleavage pic here, just an observation.

While we are at it... I would love to have a hide on your newsfeed option, to hide the posts from people you don't really want to delete as friends but they have taken the new post a progress pic to the extreme and post a new selfie every two hours. One of these days I am going to not be able to bite my tongue any more.. "Hello, I didn't forget what you looked from two hours ago, or four hours ago, or last night and honestly the only thing you changed in your selfie is your shirt... everything else is exactly the same."

Whew.. I guess I needed to get that off my chest! Let hate mail begin, I really don't give a *kitten*!

You can....on the computer, press the little x next to their feed and it will ask you if you want to hide all from that user.....then you can go back in your friends list and unhide them later. I've got one I do it to every Tuesday because they don't know how to lump their tmi's together.

Thanks for that! It's why I HATE Tuesdays!!!

• Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that it is absurd you can only block people through messages? Or am I missing something, please tell me if so. I need to block and delete someone but I want to block them before I delete them... and I don't want to wait for another weird creepy message before doing so. Mad at myself for deleting the last few without blocking first, plus I was on my phone and I don't think you can block from the app anyway...

It's so annoying! Also, ignoring doesn't completely block them. Ugh. I also wish a feature existed that only allows people on your friend list to send a message. So many randos sending weird *kitten* messages! Let's make a wish list and send it to the MFP geeks. If we send them cleavage pics maybe they'll make the enhancements we want :D

Hahaha! Yes, cleavage pics seem to get you what you want around here...not speaking from experience, I have never posted a cleavage pic here, just an observation.

While we are at it... I would love to have a hide on your newsfeed option, to hide the posts from people you don't really want to delete as friends but they have taken the new post a progress pic to the extreme and post a new selfie every two hours. One of these days I am going to not be able to bite my tongue any more.. "Hello, I didn't forget what you looked from two hours ago, or four hours ago, or last night and honestly the only thing you changed in your selfie is your shirt... everything else is exactly the same."

Whew.. I guess I needed to get that off my chest! Let hate mail begin, I really don't give a *kitten*!

You can....on the computer, press the little x next to their feed and it will ask you if you want to hide all from that user.....then you can go back in your friends list and unhide them later. I've got one I do it to every Tuesday because they don't know how to lump their tmi's together.

Exactly
  • cmDaffy
    Hello everyone! I'm so poked and prodded.. with any luck I'll be done with doc appointments for the next 4-6 months
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Hi Vik
    cmDaffy wrote: »

Wow, thanks for the tip...
    Hi Vik

Hi Jen!
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I suppose it wouldn't be polite to just yell "*kitten* you" at random strangers.

Depends on the circumstances...lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I suppose it wouldn't be polite to just yell "*kitten* you" at random strangers.

I am in the mood to try!
  • cmDaffy

I did at the gym the other day, thinking the guy had earbuds in.. He didn't!!! :o
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Afternoon everyone. Candy, thanks for the hide tip.
    Hi Lisa!
  • LiftingLisa
    Hey Vik! How's your day going?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

*phrasing* and yes, I have already utilized it!!!! ;)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    edited July 2016

Hehehe hiding the tip are we Lisa? This reminded me of a tip jar at creperie near my house. The sign on the jar says "Just put in the tip, you know you want to." :D
  • LiftingLisa
    Omg JJ, that is hilarious. You and Aly have me laughing. I didn't even think of phrasing. I must be off today.

Good thanks Lisa. How about you?
  • LiftingLisa

Good thanks Lisa. How about you?

I Won't complain. Lol. Okay, I guess. Hubs flew in today. I'm home trying to kill time before the gym this afternoon.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member

Hehehe hiding the tip are we Lisa? This reminded me of a tip jar at creperie near my house. The sign on the jar says "Just put in the tip, you know you want to." :D

:DB)