Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I guess. I just keep going and going. Guess I'll crash sooner or later.

Thats not good Lisa ..your mind and body need rest too :*
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Ugh....why don't I feel tired?

Are you turning into me Lisa? Zombie!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

Bless your heart! You need something to help you wind down

I do.

I know. I can't keep running off 1 hour or just staying up for 42 hours like a couple of weeks ago.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    42hrs..thats crazy
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm running on 1 hour sleep in 30 hours right now and don't feel tired. :/
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options

Bless your heart! You need something to help you wind down

I do.

I know. I can't keep running off 1 hour or just staying up for 42 hours like a couple of weeks ago.

No you can't missy
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't be of any help with your insomnia, Lisa.

Jo.... why Sloth? Because, it turns out, I am a sloth. I worked in a mill, in production for uhmmmm... 22 yrs, until they shut it down. And at some point, I kinda realized, I'm not really cut out for production work. A guy who became a friend, who was pretty sharp at tagging people with nicknames... saw me 'working...' and asked someone who I was. He was told, that's Scott. He said, no it's not, it's Sloth. And from then on, I was Sloth. I just embraced it, and realized he was right. My wife, and son, and most of her family call me Sloth. I have a tattoo of a sloth... I hunted up my only pic of it...... You can bet Brad Pitt doesn't have one of these....
    c626ueb984ub.jpg
  • bamadoll13
    bamadoll13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm totally new to the forums but I love the actual convo. Nice to meet y'all!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Welcome, most are now sleeping, minus a cpl maybe working like I am, an those not in US , and the non sleepers lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @sloth3toes that's an awesome tat..you are officially cooler than Brad ..
    Welcome @bamadoll13 its true most everyone asleep atm ..but the place be hopping later
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    5:30 pm for you Jo! Dinner time! Mmm I'm so hungry! Just woke up because my brother just texted me he had a second baby. They still live in Florida with all my family. But yeah I'm starving and its 3:30am. Not good!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    5:30 pm for you Jo! Dinner time! Mmm I'm so hungry! Just woke up because my brother just texted me he had a second baby. They still live in Florida with all my family. But yeah I'm starving and its 3:30am. Not good!

Yep nearly dinner time..oh 3.30am ..thats not a good time to be up ..I hope you can get back to sleep ..Congrats on being an aunty again .. :)
  • Lovethesnow35
    Options
    Thank you! I can sleep with no problem but I'm so hungry it hurts. Not sure what to eat at this hour. Don't want to get up.
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Jo how the weather down there?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Im looking forward to my dinner ..having a build your own burger night with friends..
    The rissoles are cooked and all the salads are in containers ..you just make your own ..always love a burger like this ..I have avocado ..lettuce tomato beetroot cucumber cheese pineapple..egg ..burger is usually too big to get mouth around lol
  • Lovethesnow35
    Options
    Im looking forward to my dinner ..having a build your own burger night with friends..
    The rissoles are cooked and all the salads are in containers ..you just make your own ..always love a burger like this ..I have avocado ..lettuce tomato beetroot cucumber cheese pineapple..egg ..burger is usually too big to get mouth around lol

Woah! That sounds delicious! I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing! Mmmmmmmmm
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Go back to sleep Pam, I'll have breakfast ready later lol
  • Lovethesnow35
    Options
    I have been eating small portions and 6 times a day so when my body gets hungry I feel terrible. I'm still getting all of my calories but I feel like I have increased my metabolism so they are burning faster. I just ate a hard boiled egg and now feel better.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Good, now back to bed!!
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    you still working nights?