Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    How's the house Jen??
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Hey JJ. I can't complain so far. How's the painting and all coming on the house?

@Gustaaf85 Good morning.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    How's the house Jen??

Awesome Aly! I did a walk through yesterday and turned on the AC. Painters are there today and tomorrow and then a contractor will be there Thursday to replace some Sheetrock and do some woodwork. We will start moving in on Friday night and then the movers come Saturday. I miss the kiddos, they're with their Dad all week because everything at my house is packed up including their bedrooms. I'm living out of a laundry basket right now lol.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Just a couple of more days JJ and then you can move in and start making it your own. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    How's the house Jen??

Awesome Aly! I did a walk through yesterday and turned on the AC. Painters are there today and tomorrow and then a contractor will be there Thursday to replace some Sheetrock and do some woodwork. We will start moving in on Friday night and then the movers come Saturday. I miss the kiddos, they're with their Dad all week because everything at my house is packed up including their bedrooms. I'm living out of a laundry basket right now lol.

LOL it will be so worth it though. I am still super excited for you!

Hello @Gustaaf85
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    sloth3toes wrote: »
    cmDaffy wrote: »

Oh, Canada!!!

There SLoth, are you feeling at home with us?!!

@cmDaffy Was your son playing football for OSU?

I am 'half American.' My Dad was a US citizen, and I've spent a fair amount of time in the US. My son is going off to college in Indiana in less than a month.

Where in Indiana? There's some good schools there, and I have family

And no, sloth, not football (If he ever wore an OSU uniform I would have to shoot him ~ GO BLUE!!) He was there being scouted for lacrosse
  • cmDaffy
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I've decided I need to have my head examined. To support @bangingiron with his cutting process, I agreed to follow his diet over the next 2 months. NO CARBS this week... Someone shoot me!!

And sorry, morning everyone... I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off!!!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Hope everyone's day is off to a good start. Enjoying some short downtime while kids at soccer camp this morning.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Morning Mary. How have you been?

Cara, good luck with no carbs. I need my carbs. I would never survive the day, let alone leg day without them.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa - doing well, thanks.Heading to the beach for a few days tomorrow with a friend so looking forward to that.

Could never give up all carbs either - like fruit and fruit drinks too much :D
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Lucky girl! I go to the beach for a day, but would love to go stay a couple of days. I hope you have an amazing time. My son comes back tomorrow night. He's been gone for a week and I'm missing my buddy.
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Morning Mary. How have you been?

Cara, good luck with no carbs. I need my carbs. I would never survive the day, let alone leg day without them.

Chris is letting me eat veggies, and the carbs in my whey shakes, and he is NOT taking away my AM piece of toast!!!
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Hey JJ. I can't complain so far. How's the painting and all coming on the house?

@Gustaaf85 Good morning.

My dad is there supervising the painters read:driving them crazy and evidently things are going well so far. Lol he is a retired contractor and probably being super picky and telling them how to do their jobs. I told him he didn't have to stay, but he wants to make sure they do a good job. Ok then Dad :D
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    LOL....he might drive them crazy, but that's a good thing. At least you know with him being super picky he's not gonna let them slack or do a bad job. Wish my dad would be like that sometimes.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    That's true but I kind of feel bad for them. I'm sure they're like go home and let us work Hahahaha!
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    HAHA...they probably are. Cursing him under their breath and rolling their eyes behind his back. LOL
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Just check your toilets are running. If they get mad enough they can stuff something down them before they leave. Don't ask how I know. :s
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    Just check your toilets are running. If they get mad enough they can stuff something down them before they leave. Don't ask how I know. :s

Oh no!!!!!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    sloth3toes wrote: »

Oh, Canada!!!

There SLoth, are you feeling at home with us?!!

@cmDaffy Was your son playing football for OSU?

I am 'half American.' My Dad was a US citizen, and I've spent a fair amount of time in the US. My son is going off to college in Indiana in less than a month.

Where in Indiana? There's some good schools there, and I have family

And no, sloth, not football (If he ever wore an OSU uniform I would have to shoot him ~ GO BLUE!!) He was there being scouted for lacrosse

He's going to UIndy. He's on a lacrosse scholarship. When does your son graduate? So, did he get hurt at a tournament, or showcase?
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Good morning and Afternoon! <3:*:)