Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Go back to sleep Pam, I'll have breakfast ready later lol

Doesn't that burger sound delicious?? Mmmmmm.
    Yay breakfast! Pancakes, bacon, more bacon, maple syrup. I'll have some fruit on the side.
    Thank you!!
  • Lovethesnow35
    Options
    Good, now back to bed!!

Ok ok! Tuck me in
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Im looking forward to my dinner ..having a build your own burger night with friends..
    The rissoles are cooked and all the salads are in containers ..you just make your own ..always love a burger like this ..I have avocado ..lettuce tomato beetroot cucumber cheese pineapple..egg ..burger is usually too big to get mouth around lol

Woah! That sounds delicious! I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing! Mmmmmmmmm

Its a great family bbq idea ..a table filled with all the fixings..everyone makes their own..also means far less work for the person hosting..
    We also do a build your own pizza night ..
    Again ..buy a whole heap of bases..I often use pita breads ....containers full of chopped bacon ..on I on pineapple ..tomato etc ..people make their own and its popped into a pizza oven I have..
    Its great for adult get togethers ..we have drinks and pizza ..
  • Lovethesnow35
    Options
    Im looking forward to my dinner ..having a build your own burger night with friends..
    The rissoles are cooked and all the salads are in containers ..you just make your own ..always love a burger like this ..I have avocado ..lettuce tomato beetroot cucumber cheese pineapple..egg ..burger is usually too big to get mouth around lol

Woah! That sounds delicious! I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing! Mmmmmmmmm

Its a great family bbq idea ..a table filled with all the fixings..everyone makes their own..also means far less work for the person hosting..
    We also do a build your own pizza night ..
    Again ..buy a whole heap of bases..I often use pita breads ....containers full of chopped bacon ..on I on pineapple ..tomato etc ..people make their own and its popped into a pizza oven I have..
    Its great for adult get togethers ..we have drinks and pizza ..

I don't have get togethers but that sounds like fun!!! I love food!!! Mmmmm
  • Lovethesnow35
    Options
    Good, now back to bed!!

Ok... I'm going ! Night
  • Lovethesnow35
    Options
    No work in the morning so I will still get another 4 hours :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Good, now back to bed!!

Ok... I'm going ! Night

Night sweetie
  • Lovethesnow35
    Options
    Good, now back to bed!!

Ok... I'm going ! Night

Night sweetie

:*<3
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    spiveaa wrote: »
    you still working nights?

Yeah still nites, unfortunately.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Mornin' all. I'm off to get my oil changed pretty quick. It's a couple thousand miles overdue. Ya, I'm Canadian, but I still think in miles.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! It's a little after 9 am here, all my work is caught up at the office for the moment and I'm getting bored :/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Morning Aly :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Hey Candy! How is it going? Camp looked awesome this weekend.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Morning Candy.
    Morning Aly.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Morning love :*
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Morning Lisa

The camp was awesome.....wish y'all could all come, we'd have a helluva girls weekend!!
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Of course I come in to talk and everyone and their brother wants to come in my office.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Morning Lisa

The camp was awesome.....wish y'all could all come, we'd have a helluva girls weekend!!

The camp looked really amazing. My dad has a hunting camp and we go down and have cookouts and get togethers. It's always a lot of fun and relaxing. Love the woods.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone-busy day today with calls and meetings out the wazoo. Hope everyone is having a great Toesday so far :)