Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I think for most people these days its more about chocolates and easter bunnies than anything of religious significance.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Umm..I admit Ive eaten enough chocolate to feed a european nation ... .but once a year is ok right!!! I feel sick.does a white chocolate lindt bunny count as dinner or snack as I ate it at dinner time :D
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    You're right in that we normally would do the whole shebang when we were all living in the same town, and when both my grandparents were still around, but not anymore. Should have signed up for a pysanka painting class at least. :tongue:

How old are your girlfriend's siblings, Rob? You know, I've never participated in one of those, but I'd imagine they'd be fun for kids of all ages.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Uh, how big was the bunny... Did you have anything to wash it down?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    I think for most people these days its more about chocolates and easter bunnies than anything of religious significance.

You'd be surprised. There are people in my family that take it really really seriously. Those people also think the Earth is 6000 years old though, to be fair.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Only a 100gm bunny..and washed down with cc and dry..
    To be fair though yesterdays dinner was a 150gm egg :#
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Does eating lots of chocolate make you incredibly thirsty? It sure does count. Everyone needs their 1/4 kg of chocolate and 8 cups of gravy a day.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options

You'd be surprised. There are people in my family that take it really really seriously. Those people also think the Earth is 6000 years old though, to be fair.

I wouldn't say I was a religious person but I do still have faith. Science and religion don't need to be in opposition unless you want them to be...
  • fjellrev
    Options

Sounds like the people from my hometown. The whole world stops when it's Ukrainian Christmas and basically the entire town shuts down. Almost no one shows up to class.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Only a 100gm bunny..and washed down with cc and dry..
    To be fair though yesterdays dinner was a 150gm egg :#

That blows my carb budget for the day...
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I have no issues with anyone's beliefs as long as they're not shouting them in my face or trying to make laws regulating what I can and can't do.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »
    Does eating lots of chocolate make you incredibly thirsty? It sure does count. Everyone needs their 1/4 kg of chocolate and 8 cups of gravy a day.
    Yeah it does make me thirsty...thats why Im having another cc and dry now.. :#
  • fjellrev
    Options

Thatta girl.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options

That's the diabetes kicking in...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Lol.. :p ...I binge like a big kid at Easter but virtually never eat it at any other time....
  • fjellrev
    Options

That's where the sugar-free gummy bears come in. You and them were meant to be.

amazon.com/Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears-5LBS/dp/B00CMS97YS
  • VikMcAnik
    Options

OMG! Read the reviews for those things!! ROFL
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Do you guys get Cadbury Mini Eggs in Australia?
  • fjellrev
    Options

OMG! Read the reviews for those things!! ROFL

Because eating them is only half the fun.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    The crunchy ones? I prefer the cream eggs. Remember when they made them really runny inside?