Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Man a guy gets up to get some water and tea and people coming out of the wood work! Hey this sounds like the makings of a fabulously awesome focus group :wink: :tongue:
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    So we've got this idea for adhesive ducks for dancing in the shower, see.......
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Lisa!! I miss you girl

Hey hottie! Miss you too. I've bee creeping you on my wall. You are kicking *kitten* and looking good. How have you been?

Thanks Hun... it's an up and down battle. But I refuse to give up. You're doing so good yourself.
  • emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I think there should be nntss music
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Tell me more...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Whoohoo! I'll make a liquor run.

Whoot whoot!
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    I finally am coming up for air.. for a minute. Hope y'all are having a great hump day.. a day closer to Friday!

Hey babe. Glad you're getting a little break. Not much longer and the work day will be over.
    Did I tell you yesterday, not only did I get rid of hubs, but I got rid of the kid too until Sunday....maybe longer? I am at a loss for what to do with myself.

On my way down! Party!

Pick me up Aly girl. It's been too long so we've all had a party at Lisa's.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

Tell me more...

We've learned that we've got fans of dancing, fans of shower corners, and fans of getting wet...but there are safety concerns about dancing in the shower...so someone suggested adhesive ducks for the shower to enable safe, wet, and wild dancing in the shower.

...I made that last part up...still working on the marketing piece of this whole billion dollar idea here :wink:
  • emilyvesta4
    Options
    :lol: I love how this has evolved
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I finally am coming up for air.. for a minute. Hope y'all are having a great hump day.. a day closer to Friday!

Hey babe. Glad you're getting a little break. Not much longer and the work day will be over.
    Did I tell you yesterday, not only did I get rid of hubs, but I got rid of the kid too until Sunday....maybe longer? I am at a loss for what to do with myself.

On my way down! Party!

Pick me up Aly girl. It's been too long so we've all had a party at Lisa's.

Deal!

Tell me more...

We've learned that we've got fans of dancing, fans of shower corners, and fans of getting wet...but there are safety concerns about dancing in the shower...so someone suggested adhesive ducks for the shower to enable safe, wet, and wild dancing in the shower.

...I made that last part up...still working on the marketing piece of this whole billion dollar idea here :wink:

LOL
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    LOL okay just for the sake of competitive analysis I did a quick search for "adhesive ducks" and how perfect were the results??? :lol:
    ti32anf1huo3.jpg

• emilyvesta4
    Options
    LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Yeah totally made me laugh too! Haha

Looks like we've already got our winner for bumper sticker marketing!
  • emilyvesta4
    Options
    And it was free!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Ssssshhhh we'll still have to "recoup our marketing expenses" when we figure out how much we're going to sell these babies for! So we have a venue for this focus group study yet?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Locker room showers.
  • emilyvesta4
    Options
    Like the walled off ones, the curtain ones, or the wide open spaces ones?
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    For this case we'd probably want the wide open spaced ones
  • emilyvesta4
    Options
    Hahaha Ok perfect.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options