Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    More conducive to rave like dancing
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I really need to go to the gym. I haven't been in 3 days because it's been hectic. Feeling like a slacker, so I really need to go while I'm feeling good about the day.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Dang i leave for 4 hours and missed out on alot.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    It's just a change from the normal "would you" or "have you ever" threads :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Good times at the BBQ yesterday. Helped a friend go get some new carpet for his house. Discovered that it's entirely possible to stuff a 12 ft long roll of carpet in my GMC Yukon with the doors closed.

I love bbq..went to one for lunch today.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I farted silently in a full steam room at the gym :#
  • emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I had plans. Plans to be in bed at 8:30. 10:30 rolled around and I still wasn't asleep. :#
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Morning everybody! See? You're not lame at all! It's hard setting trends!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Morning normies!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Good morning! :-*
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    Good morning! One day closer to Friday!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Yay! And Fridays are my half day, now that the kids are out of school, I actually get to go home and enjoy it instead of sitting in school parking lot hell.
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    That's good. I don't know what I will be doing Friday after work.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Can I hang out here? I like it here.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. That's great Aly! Enjoy it for the short time while you can. I've got a case of the drag *kitten* this morning.
  • littlewolf3785
    Options
    Hang out any time. We don't judge, well maybe if you brought cake.. yeah cake is good.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I did not bring cake. I didn't know I was supposed to. All I have is yogurt and coffee... whoops.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Good morning everyone. That's great Aly! Enjoy it for the short time while you can. I've got a case of the drag *kitten* this morning.

Thanks babe. I will enjoy the few months I will get of it. I am dragging *kitten* too. In fact, I slept as long as I could this morning. I had to shower, make up, dress, dry hair and make my coffee all in twenty minutes. I made it to work on time and don't look horrible. LOL
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Yes definitely enjoy that time! And sorry to hear about the dragging *kitten* this morning...I finally got another cup of coffee for the morning so I'm doing alright. Can we get some pie in here though over the cake?