Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• emilyvesta4
    emilyvesta4 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    And ice cream?
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Of course! A la mode is da best!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I have all the fixings for fresh peach cobbler... would that suffice?
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Good morning everyone. That's great Aly! Enjoy it for the short time while you can. I've got a case of the drag *kitten* this morning.

Thanks babe. I will enjoy the few months I will get of it. I am dragging *kitten* too. In fact, I slept as long as I could this morning. I had to shower, make up, dress, dry hair and make my coffee all in twenty minutes. I made it to work on time and don't look horrible. LOL

20 minutes for all that? Super woman.
  • emilyvesta4
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Of course! A la mode is da best!

You're speaking directly to my soul now

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. That's great Aly! Enjoy it for the short time while you can. I've got a case of the drag *kitten* this morning.

Thanks babe. I will enjoy the few months I will get of it. I am dragging *kitten* too. In fact, I slept as long as I could this morning. I had to shower, make up, dress, dry hair and make my coffee all in twenty minutes. I made it to work on time and don't look horrible. LOL

Haha.. well I may look like death warmed over and skipped shaving my legs but I don't smell and I am somewhat representable.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Haha.. well I may look like death warmed over and skipped shaving my legs but I don't smell and I am somewhat representable.

Still commendable. There have been mornings I've spent 20 minutes just staring at the coffee pot trying to remember how to use it.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Good times at the BBQ yesterday. Helped a friend go get some new carpet for his house. Discovered that it's entirely possible to stuff a 12 ft long roll of carpet in my GMC Yukon with the doors closed.

I love bbq..went to one for lunch today.

If you ever come to the USA, visit Texas & I will fire up the smoker & we can have a good old fashioned Texas BBQ.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Good times at the BBQ yesterday. Helped a friend go get some new carpet for his house. Discovered that it's entirely possible to stuff a 12 ft long roll of carpet in my GMC Yukon with the doors closed.

I love bbq..went to one for lunch today.

If you ever come to the USA, visit Texas & I will fire up the smoker & we can have a good old fashioned Texas BBQ.

I liked BBQ before I lived in Texas... but my tongue fell in love with smoked brisket when I lived there. It's easy enough to find good pulled pork, but I haven't had really good brisket since.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Hold up hold up...BBQ, pie, and ice cream...and yes even peach cobbler (which does anybody else other than me think "peach gobbler???")...I think we just epitomized a summer day in the States with all this...and I'd say Wonder Woman too but she's an import (Amazon Woman for those non-comic-bookalogians)
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    I have all the fixings for fresh peach cobbler... would that suffice?

Peach cobbler would be good too. Not picky. All in all join in the fun anytime, was only teasing about the cake.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Hold up hold up...BBQ, pie, and ice cream...and yes even peach cobbler (which does anybody else other than me think "peach gobbler???")...I think we just epitomized a summer day in the States with all this...and I'd say Wonder Woman too but she's an import (Amazon Woman for those non-comic-bookalogians)

You forgot potato salad.
  • emilyvesta4
    Options
    I'm in. I'm so so in.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am so in too.. I am starving and a great bbq is my favorite!
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    If I bring my chili can I join?
  • emilyvesta4
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Aw man CHILI!!! Yummmm!!! Yes please.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    I do make a damn good chili. At least that's what everyone tells me.
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Now I'm craving some of these too...m31mo0zf6q2b.gif

• littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    You all killing me here and I just ate lunch!