Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    For some strange reason I was craving pizza. 🤣

kcw950mqd4au.jpeg

Mine doesn’t have meat on it though so I’m not sure it counts as pizza in some of your eyes.

The base looks perfect... is that zucchini on it?

Yes, it has zucchini, mushrooms, olives, kale, mozzarella and feta on it. That way I can pretend it’s healthy. 🤣

You saved me some, right?

Come and get it! I’ll open the window you are currently outside of...

You’re the best! 🤗
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298e2a323b2e8744f59442b7b070989b9cc76b03c7&rid=giphy.gif
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,576 Member
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298e2a323b2e8744f59442b7b070989b9cc76b03c7&rid=giphy.gif

There’s coffee too! Looks like you need it after your amazing entrance.

v4lw4p5yyvsn.gif

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,426 Member
    Making sure you all are behaving. I know you all tend to get rowdy if I’m not here to keep things under control.

I am o:) ..

Everyone can see you’re a red hot devil 😈

True...but there is a tiny bit of Angel in there though too 😂

Every devil has been a angel at some point
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member

kcw950mqd4au.jpeg

Mine doesn’t have meat on it though so I’m not sure it counts as pizza in some of your eyes.

Yes, it has zucchini, mushrooms, olives, kale, mozzarella and feta on it. That way I can pretend it’s healthy. 🤣

😂
    I usually put pepperoni ( lots) bacon, cheese, tomato, mushroom , onion on mine.. hence the reason I don't have it often.. high cal 😆
    4aj88jpp106s.jpg

I just had a chest palpitation. May I have another piece?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,426 Member

kcw950mqd4au.jpeg

So dark....are you from the DC universe?
    how can you leave out meat...😳
  • Cat0703a

kcw950mqd4au.jpeg

So dark....are you from the DC universe?
    how can you leave out meat...😳

I eat meat sparingly. Prefer seafood but not on pizza. I like to look at is as more meat for those that really enjoy it. 😉

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member

kcw950mqd4au.jpeg

🤬
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Hey hey!!

Work is getting in the way of all my fun again! Send pizza and fireball! Hope you’re all not being too crazy 😜
  • Cat0703a
    MelG7777 wrote: »

kcw950mqd4au.jpeg

🤬

I just fed her so she had strength to watch your videos. She was all weak from the cussing. 🤗

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

kcw950mqd4au.jpeg

🤬

I just fed her so she had strength to watch your videos. She was all weak from the cussing. 🤗

Oh thank you! She was probably weak from all the videos she made too. ❤️
  • Cat0703a
    Zoomie402 wrote: »
    Hey hey!!

Work is getting in the way of all my fun again! Send pizza and fireball! Hope you’re all not being too crazy 😜

You okay with meatless pizza?
  • Zoomie402
    Hey hey!!

You okay with meatless pizza?

Food is food. I'm not picky! Just no pineapple on the pizza!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Hey hey!!

I say you quit and come hang here more often :D
  • Zoomie402
    Hey hey!!

I like the way you think! This is way better than adulting. As long as y'all feed me, I'm set :D

• slimgirljo15
    Hey hey!!

I like the way you think! This is way better than adulting. As long as y'all feed me, I'm set :D

Deal...so how do you want your food? In picture form?.. I'm thinking not very nutritious or by mail? 😄
  • Zoomie402
    Hey hey!!

Deal...so how do you want your food? In picture form?.. I'm thinking not very nutritious or by mail? 😄

How about I just lead a gypsy life and I can come camp out in your front yards for a few days before moving on to the next?
  • slimgirljo15
    Hey hey!!

How about I just lead a gypsy life and I can come camp out in your front yards for a few days before moving on to the next?

That sounds awesome... So, will you be swimming here?
    Sorry, fyi.. you'll probably/maybe make it to shore without a great white taking you.. totally worth a try 😃
  • Zoomie402
    Hey hey!!

Sorry, fyi.. you'll probably/maybe make it to shore without a great white taking you.. totally worth a try 😃

Sounds like a grand adventure! Either I swim hard so I can eat, or be eaten. What could possibly go wrong?
  • slimgirljo15
    Hey hey!!

Sounds like a grand adventure! Either I swim hard so I can eat, or be eaten. What could possibly go wrong?

😃 think of it like a fitness program. I mean you'll definitely put your best into the swim and what is more motivating than seeing a shark fin when you're in the water..
    trf2dlf9sjc8.gif