Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Zoomie402 wrote: »
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Hey hey!!

Work is getting in the way of all my fun again! Send pizza and fireball! Hope you’re all not being too crazy 😜

I say you quit and come hang here more often :D

I like the way you think! This is way better than adulting. As long as y'all feed me, I'm set :D

Deal...so how do you want your food? In picture form?.. I'm thinking not very nutritious or by mail? 😄

How about I just lead a gypsy life and I can come camp out in your front yards for a few days before moving on to the next?

That sounds awesome... So, will you be swimming here?
    Sorry, fyi.. you'll probably/maybe make it to shore without a great white taking you.. totally worth a try 😃

Sounds like a grand adventure! Either I swim hard so I can eat, or be eaten. What could possibly go wrong?

😃 think of it like a fitness program. I mean you'll definitely put your best into the swim and what is more motivating than seeing a shark fin when you're in the water..
    trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

hmm I thought it would be like this...

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

😆 nope, odds are you are more likely to run into a shark

See, this is why i could never come there, too likely i get myself killed

Nooo.. I would battle deadly spiders, snakes and sharks to keep you safe 😃🤗

Eeeehhh...you may have lost me at spiders. Sharks, fine. Spiders....nope nope nope. They'd find their way into my knapsack and then I would die of a heart attack after surviving the sharks.

You're afraid of spiders.. but they are so cute. Look how he plays ..
    gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Ikr, he looks so cuddly 😄

I don’t mind spiders. I think some are really beautiful.

Yep, some are beautiful colours.. I feel the same about snakes too.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    Hey hey!!

Work is getting in the way of all my fun again! Send pizza and fireball! Hope you’re all not being too crazy 😜

I like the way you think! This is way better than adulting. As long as y'all feed me, I'm set :D

Deal...so how do you want your food? In picture form?.. I'm thinking not very nutritious or by mail? 😄

How about I just lead a gypsy life and I can come camp out in your front yards for a few days before moving on to the next?

Sorry, fyi.. you'll probably/maybe make it to shore without a great white taking you.. totally worth a try 😃

Sounds like a grand adventure! Either I swim hard so I can eat, or be eaten. What could possibly go wrong?

😃 think of it like a fitness program. I mean you'll definitely put your best into the swim and what is more motivating than seeing a shark fin when you're in the water..
    trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

Eeeehhh...you may have lost me at spiders. Sharks, fine. Spiders....nope nope nope. They'd find their way into my knapsack and then I would die of a heart attack after surviving the sharks.

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Yep. Me too. Only thing that really creeps me out is slugs. 😖
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    I don't like anything that crawls or slivers and that includes snakes, spiders and people :D

I'm more slippery than crawly

ok that qualities as "sliver"
  • Ketch_22
    I don't like anything that crawls or slivers and that includes snakes, spiders and people :D

This offends me 😤

guess you have been warned :D
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Im not really that lazy.
  • Ketch_22
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c75566757efc1519bfd03488b911a539205ae912&rid=giphy.gif

:s
  • PaperDoll_
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Im not really that lazy.

True. At least you pretend to be working on a Saturday when you’re really napping all day.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

Awww, what a cutie.. 🕷
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Only thing I don't like is maggots😟
  • Callousedthoughts
    Callousedthoughts Posts: 2,090 Member
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Awww, what a cutie.. 🕷
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Making notes
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member

But why tho?
  • PaperDoll_

Awww, what a cutie.. 🕷
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Ew yeah. Let me add maggots to my list too.
  • Ketch_22
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

these are in my yard... I'll save one for you

0q6ewtvnyeyh.png
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member

Awww, what a cutie.. 🕷
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Ew yeah. Let me add maggots to my list too.

Oh my yes!! Those are disgusting! And June Bugs. They serve 0 purpose.....
  • Ketch_22
    my chickens love these (maggots from the garbage can)

0hvvtpngk0ii.png
  • PaperDoll_
    my chickens love these (maggots from the garbage can)

0hvvtpngk0ii.png

Why would you do this? 😖
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,576 Member
    OMG this thread today. Can we please go back to food items?? 🤣
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    I thought these were clever

df5pb5kvnwv4.jpeg
  • PaperDoll_
    MelG7777 wrote: »

df5pb5kvnwv4.jpeg

You know you can’t have those.

Are there tea or coffee ones? Omg! There should be!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 wrote: »

df5pb5kvnwv4.jpeg

You know you can’t have those.

Are there tea or coffee ones? Omg! There should be!

I know! I definitely could not have these. I could eat the regular ones with people eating these though. Or I’ll make coffee/tea ones.
  • MelG7777
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    OMG this thread today. Can we please go back to food items?? 🤣

From the Milwaukee Market last time I went....

ckuaxebzsn6r.jpeg
    uc8qx01yz4kc.jpeg