Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Zoomie402 wrote: »
    Hey hey!!

Work is getting in the way of all my fun again! Send pizza and fireball! Hope you’re all not being too crazy 😜

I say you quit and come hang here more often :D

I like the way you think! This is way better than adulting. As long as y'all feed me, I'm set :D

Deal...so how do you want your food? In picture form?.. I'm thinking not very nutritious or by mail? 😄

How about I just lead a gypsy life and I can come camp out in your front yards for a few days before moving on to the next?

That sounds awesome... So, will you be swimming here?
    Sorry, fyi.. you'll probably/maybe make it to shore without a great white taking you.. totally worth a try 😃

Sounds like a grand adventure! Either I swim hard so I can eat, or be eaten. What could possibly go wrong?

😃 think of it like a fitness program. I mean you'll definitely put your best into the swim and what is more motivating than seeing a shark fin when you're in the water..
    trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

Du dum duuuu dum dudumdudumdudumdudum
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    For some strange reason I was craving pizza. 🤣

kcw950mqd4au.jpeg

Mine doesn’t have meat on it though so I’m not sure it counts as pizza in some of your eyes.

The base looks perfect... is that zucchini on it?

Yes, it has zucchini, mushrooms, olives, kale, mozzarella and feta on it. That way I can pretend it’s healthy. 🤣

You saved me some, right?

Come and get it! I’ll open the window you are currently outside of...

🤬

I just fed her so she had strength to watch your videos. She was all weak from the cussing. 🤗

Oh thank you! She was probably weak from all the videos she made too. ❤️

😁🤗❤️
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Hey hey!!

Work is getting in the way of all my fun again! Send pizza and fireball! Hope you’re all not being too crazy 😜

I like the way you think! This is way better than adulting. As long as y'all feed me, I'm set :D

Deal...so how do you want your food? In picture form?.. I'm thinking not very nutritious or by mail? 😄

How about I just lead a gypsy life and I can come camp out in your front yards for a few days before moving on to the next?

Sorry, fyi.. you'll probably/maybe make it to shore without a great white taking you.. totally worth a try 😃

Sounds like a grand adventure! Either I swim hard so I can eat, or be eaten. What could possibly go wrong?

😃 think of it like a fitness program. I mean you'll definitely put your best into the swim and what is more motivating than seeing a shark fin when you're in the water..
    trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

hmm I thought it would be like this...

d1zsx7tp5c76.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

😆 nope, odds are you are more likely to run into a shark
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,426 Member
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

See, this is why i could never come there, too likely i get myself killed
  • slimgirljo15
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

Nooo.. I would battle deadly spiders, snakes and sharks to keep you safe 😃🤗
  • joe_k030
    joe_k030 Posts: 545 Member
    Battle a shark with your bare hands... you must be badass lol!
  • Zoomie402
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

Eeeehhh...you may have lost me at spiders. Sharks, fine. Spiders....nope nope nope. They'd find their way into my knapsack and then I would die of a heart attack after surviving the sharks.
  • slimgirljo15
    joe_k030 wrote: »

Well.. not to blow my own trumpet but I have wrestled a guppie into submission before so I'm pretty sure I can manage a shark :D
  • joe_k030
    joe_k030 Posts: 545 Member
    joe_k030 wrote: »

Well.. not to blow my own trumpet but I have wrestled a guppie into submission before so I'm pretty sure I can manage a shark :D

Basically the same thing, I like your confidence lol! ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

Eeeehhh...you may have lost me at spiders. Sharks, fine. Spiders....nope nope nope. They'd find their way into my knapsack and then I would die of a heart attack after surviving the sharks.

You're afraid of spiders.. but they are so cute. Look how he plays ..
    gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

• Zoomie402
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

I.just.can't.

My most illogical fear. I get physically sick when I see one in person. I'll handle snakes, and mice, and any other crazy assortment of "scary" things, but not spiders.
  • slimgirljo15
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

I.just.can't.

My most illogical fear. I get physically sick when I see one in person. I'll handle snakes, and mice, and any other crazy assortment of "scary" things, but not spiders.

You're not alone, lots don't like spiders.. I don't feel anything one way or the other. Maybe I'm just desensitized to them 😁
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    I don't like anything that crawls or slivers and that includes snakes, spiders and people :D
  • PaperDoll_
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗
  • PaperDoll_
    I don't like anything that crawls or slivers and that includes snakes, spiders and people :D

This offends me 😤
  • slimgirljo15
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Ikr, he looks so cuddly 😄
  • Zoomie402

I'm more slippery than crawly

• PaperDoll_
    Hey hey!!

trf2dlf9sjc8.gif

d1zsx7tp5c76.png

gd1l0bscvtwu.gif

He’s so cute 🤗

Ikr, he looks so cuddly 😄

I don’t mind spiders. I think some are really beautiful.
  • PaperDoll_
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c75566757efc1519bfd03488b911a539205ae912&rid=giphy.gif