Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I just can't wait for it to be done , and I hope I don't do anything stupid
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 I'm sure you've said but what kind of horses?
    Thoroughbred race horses Ali..I was wrong though..race is tomorrow :#
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    What kind of work is it?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Oh boy I'm struggling tonight...hearing his voice today was supposed to make it easier not harder. I've never wanted a Monday morning to come so badly. Want to drown my sorrows in wine and ice cream but I'll just head to bed early instead. :|
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Oh boy I'm struggling tonight...hearing his voice today was supposed to make it easier not harder. I've never wanted a Monday morning to come so badly. Want to drown my sorrows in wine and ice cream but I'll just head to bed early instead. :|

Ugh have some wine hun , don't demean yourself with sleep :(
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Lol the earlier I go to sleep the sooner tomorrow comes and the fewer days until Monday. WHY am I all ga ga over this guy-this NEVER happens to me. Ugh.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Lol the earlier I go to sleep the sooner tomorrow comes and the fewer days until Monday. WHY am I all ga ga over this guy-this NEVER happens to me. Ugh.

Lol , -gets giddy for you-
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Best of luck tomorrow pie . 100% positive thinking
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    @pie_eyes thinking so many positive thoughts for your interview tomorrow. You've got this!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Oh my goodness :heart:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    He'll do fine.

Walk in their like your already hired
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Lol I don't want to be too high on myself
  • handyrunner
    Options
    I interview people all the time. What I want to see is confidence. Don't be negative about yourself and if you have to be find away to make it positive
  • mamajkeach
    mamajkeach Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    You can do it pie. Just breathe...
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Thank you not new old and a fav smiles
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I interview people all the time. What I want to see is confidence. Don't be negative about yourself and if you have to be find away to make it positive

:heart:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    You'll be great Pie. Listen to Handy. And remember you're interviewing them too to see if it's a good fit