Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I have to say that I'm excited about having kids. I'm not trying to make it happen, but for the first time in my life I feel like I could deal with it if it happened.
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Sometimes as much as we want things to work out, no amount of talking or working on the issue will make it happen. It was simply not meant to be.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Sometimes as much as we want things to work out, no amount of talking or working on the issue will make it happen. It was simply not meant to be.

Personally, I don't believe in fate. I don't believe that anything is meant to be or not meant to be. I'm not disputing that sometimes things just don't work out, but I think that life is what you make it.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for grandkids, spoil and send home. I'm not ready for my kids to have them yet, as they aren't ready. I wasn't ready when first was born either tho, I grew up real fast tho.
  • backontheattack
    Options
    I view things as everything happens for a reason. You are totally right that life is what you make of it. You can chose to act negatively or you chose to act positively. Personally the latter is always the best choice.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    It's crazy to think how inconsequential we all are in the grand scheme of things. Like Carl Sagan said, every king and tyrant, every celebrity and peasant, have existed on the same pale blue dot, suspended on a sun beam. We are a mote of dust.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    I'm sitting alone on lunch break, because I dislike the break room where the others go. I'm not a fan of being surrounded by close minded people. I'm looked at as anti social by them, and that's perfectly fine by me.
  • backontheattack
    Options
    Hey T!, you can come and hang with us
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I'm often seen as anti-social too, and I won't even deny it. I'm definitely anti-social, because most people in my immediate vicinity don't stimulate much desire to socialize.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Lunch over, guess I should pick up my pace and get something done.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Aww guess I missed ya T ..don't work too hard ..
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    I'm back an forth on here, I should be more excited about vacation, but honestly am just wanting the time off work.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    good morning friends and neighbors

I'm jealous @tfrasur I want time off too lol
  • handyrunner
    Options
    All the above?
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Lol I meant me haha and probably you

And probably him or her

Or that dude waaaay over there
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Home from work , one more nite. Hope it's as easy as last nite but moves along at a quicker pace. Gonna get my golf fix in, starting tomorrow and for as much as I can.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Yayy one more day..hope it flys for you