Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I have four out of five kids home sick today. It spread.....so its kinda like a monday i guess here

Ugh that's no good at all
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I have four out of five kids home sick today. It spread.....so its kinda like a monday i guess here

well that sucks.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Hey Jo !! :) how are you?

Hi Tom..Im all good
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

well that sucks.

I'm suspecting only my oldest is really sick. The others just don't want to go to school.

well..they won't be able to keep their hands to themselves so...by sunday we will be tenting your entire house to protect the neighborhood.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options

well that sucks.

I'm suspecting only my oldest is really sick. The others just don't want to go to school.

My mom would apply Vicks vaporub and feed you milk of magnesia. Yuch. You really had to be sick to stay home and get that treatment
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Good morning my people

Hey there hot stuff!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    My kids had to have one foot in the grave before they got the day off :# ..
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Its been a rough second half of winter...they all really are sick to some degree as is every kid in the school i think....varying degrees of stuffy nose, sore throat, sinus pressure, fluid behind the ear causing ear pain....its the weather wreaking havoc on all of us

Ugh that sucks I hope they're feeling better soon.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Got all but one section of the deck stained.........because I piled all the stuff in one section. Can't wait to enjoy this weekend.......got to make it.

One more day!!! Is it deck weather where you are?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Its been a rough second half of winter...they all really are sick to some degree as is every kid in the school i think....varying degrees of stuffy nose, sore throat, sinus pressure, fluid behind the ear causing ear pain....its the weather wreaking havoc on all of us

OMG hope the kids get better. I was thinking yesterday, knock on wood, my boy hasn't been that sick this year.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Good Morning sunshine :) Best of luck today, I know you're going to rock this!
  • synchkat
    Options
    oooh good luck Pie!!! You'll be awesome
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Good Morning sunshine :) Best of luck today, I know you're going to rock this!

Lol I'm afraid that I go there and they'll be like "Oh" like they forgot I was coming

But since I suddenly have a key I'm going to take advantage and drop another application off

So win lose or draw I'll have gotten stuff done
  • synchkat
    Options
    Yay Pie. Just take applications everywhere something will be right
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options

well that sucks.

I have one home sick today as well.