Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how many germs these kids pick up in school
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Sorry for all those with sick kids.

Time for me too hopefully sleep. You all have a most wonderful day, if that's possible with the sick kids.

Sleep well.

Nah, we're just moms. But really make at least one copy and if he changes the locks then you will have to deal with it but until then....

huh? lol
  • T0M_K
    Options
    It's sad isn't it. My 14 yr old texts me from his room all the time. Drives me crazy!

my son texts me when we're in the living room and he doesn't want his mom to know what we're talking about. its GUY TALK!! :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I know...being sick with technology is way different than when we were kids

Lol, right! We had cartoons, The Price is Right and books on a sick day! That is it....
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Ugh I need coffee bad and I have to walk for a half hour to get that and also I don't want to leave to early , just a random passing thought

A lot of walking is going to happen today
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    This dude will be in the bathroom and text me...Mom what did you decide to cook for supper? I mean seriously lol
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I know...being sick with technology is way different than when we were kids

I ban technology when he's sick....well when he was younger. now at 15, if he's home sick he's really sick so he can do what he wants.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    This dude will be in the bathroom and text me...Mom what did you decide to cook for supper? I mean seriously lol

lol. how old?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options

Lololol
  • T0M_K
    Options
    and HI Jennypoo! <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Do you find food wrapper trash in your bathroom trash can? Like who the hell eats while taking a crap? Apparently my kids do..... So gross to me!!
  • J383
    Options
    Hey Tomkat! :) He is 12 and thinks he is the man of the house. I already have a 7yr old mom telling me what I should and shouldnt be doing. Last night she actually told me to get my pjs on it was almost time for bed..lol
  • T0M_K
    Options

Do you find food wrapper trash in your bathroom trash can? Like who the hell eats while taking a crap? Apparently my kids do..... So gross to me!!

i do. it is "odd" and when he was younger...i'd go into the bathroom and there he is on the throne buck naked in the middle of the day. lmao. like dude...you don't need to strip to poop! lol. man i love that guy! <3
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Hey Tomkat! :) He is 12 and thinks he is the man of the house. I already have a 7yr old mom telling me what I should and shouldnt be doing. Last night she actually told me to get my pjs on it was almost time for bed..lol

lmao! mini jenny.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Aww all these kids..enjoy them ..they grow up so quick ..
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I just walked into the kitchen and I hear, Mama, can you get me something to drink, Mama can you get me orange juice, Mama I'm hungwy, Mama..whats for lunch..... sigh. Anybody want to adopt me?

i would! however...we might have work out that spouse exchange thing lol.
  • J383
    Options
    I just walked into the kitchen and I hear, Mama, can you get me something to drink, Mama can you get me orange juice, Mama I'm hungwy, Mama..whats for lunch..... sigh. Anybody want to adopt me?

Mama can you make me a salad while you are in there? hehe