Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I'd just be happy if my son would actually EAT a salad!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    lol.....my daughter was just making fun of the Life Alert commercial...Help I've fallen and I can't get up.....

OH MY GOD. that old lady that is in slow motion? she makes me want to literally puke! soo Gross.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    J383 wrote: »
    This dude will be in the bathroom and text me...Mom what did you decide to cook for supper? I mean seriously lol

Do you find food wrapper trash in your bathroom trash can? Like who the hell eats while taking a crap? Apparently my kids do..... So gross to me!!

I find candy wrappers in his trash can. Then I ask where did the candy wrappers come from he asked me who was here that had candy...wait..what? lol
  • T0M_K
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    This dude will be in the bathroom and text me...Mom what did you decide to cook for supper? I mean seriously lol

Do you find food wrapper trash in your bathroom trash can? Like who the hell eats while taking a crap? Apparently my kids do..... So gross to me!!

I find candy wrappers in his trash can. Then I ask where did the candy wrappers come from he asked me who was here that had candy...wait..what? lol

your in trouble! fyi.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    I'd just be happy if my son would actually EAT a salad!

mine will eat salad..........buffalo chicken with fries and extra ranch lol.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I find them stuffed in the sofa cushions-drives me INSANE. Apparently we have someone named "not me" living in the house.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    i never miss an opportunity for "I told you so" lol. he's learning we aren't completely stupid.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I find them stuffed in the sofa cushions-drives me INSANE. Apparently we have someone named "not me" living in the house.

hahaha!
  • T0M_K
    Options
    i'd like to know at what age a Fart is no longer funny? anyone?
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I find everything all over the house. The 16 year old hits the door, and socks come off, sports gear gets dumped, candy wrappers, and then there's gatorade and mountain dew cans EVERYWHERE!!!
  • J383
    Options
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    I find everything all over the house. The 16 year old hits the door, and socks come off, sports gear gets dumped, candy wrappers, and then there's gatorade and mountain dew cans EVERYWHERE!!!

Are you telling me that gets worse? :(
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Never? My 10 year old thinks they're hilarious.
  • T0M_K
    Options

Never? My 10 year old thinks they're hilarious.

well...you have at least 5 more years. i'll keep you posted!
  • T0M_K
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

My kids know all about the pull my finger thing....and i'm not telling you who they learned it from.

no need! :p
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I can't keep up with this thread. I go away long enough to sleep and already its 10 pages ahead of my last read comment.
  • J383
    Options
    Need more coffee. @pie_eyes did you get coffee?