Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    I sometimes have thoughts like that, but I try not to think about it too much I cause I get depressed.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Well that's not good.
  • kosmosEP
    kosmosEP Posts: 73 Member
    it's morning and I need more sleep, but work......zzzzzzzzz
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Lol that's why I always make the best out of bad situation. I'd rather make a corny joke instead of being depressed
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Its funny that @synchkat had me researching mercury poisoning dangers and had me worried about eating Tuna...........only to go out and get a giant order of sashimi. lmao. But you know what? It never fails. Every night I eat sashimi for dinner, I wake up weighing considerably less. Ate it last night and woke up 1lb lighter.
  • synchkat
    Ahhhh the good old mercury diet. hahah
  • King_Spicy
    I'm gonna make this a thing. lol
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Morning friends and neighbors
  • kosmosEP
    kosmosEP Posts: 73 Member
    the whimsical @handyrunner appears
  • synchkat
    It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood....note the correct spelling there Whimsy Mike
  • handyrunner
    Like a bad penny ehh?
  • synchkat
    xSPICYx wrote: »

You can write a book. How Mercury Saved My Life. Or something like that....if you put saved your life in the title people are totally gonna read
  • King_Spicy
    synchkat wrote: »
    xSPICYx wrote: »

You can write a book. How Mercury Saved My Life. Or something like that....if you put saved your life in the title people are totally gonna read

For all I know, now I have cancer and its making me lose weight :lol: But yes, I could totally make a powerpoint youtube video with inspirational music put behind it and get a quick 5 million views from diet fad believers.
  • handyrunner
    I'd watch!!!!

We can all say we knew spicy before he was a Dr Oz favorite
  • King_Spicy
    I feel like going to a nutritionalist so I can get my blood drawn and see how high the mercury level is. I need to gather as much evidence as possible to include in the report and say "harvard and all these other researchers are wrong. I'm right" lol
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Well it's that time of night again, where I watch a terrible movie as everyone else goes to sleep and I get steadily more intoxicated until I feel like I might actually be able to fall asleep too.

Apparently you stay up later than me and I thought I went to sleep late @OneHundredToLose
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Hi all :love:
    I'm up way too early
  • handyrunner
    Hello there mr pie
  • King_Spicy
    How early is early for you?