Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Anyone ever try the polyphasic sleep method

Since I've no idea what it is I'm gonna say no.

http://www.sciencealert.com/these-are-the-sleeping-habits-of-the-rich-the-powerful-and-the-genius
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Just left the restaurant with plans for Wednesday evening! He told me he was sad he didn't hear from me last week while he was away. He wanted to text but thought I wasn't interested. Guess I should've reached out-didn't want to be clingy. Had an amazing time, can't wait til Weds

Any smoochin? ;)

Our second official date...not sure that qualifies as dating. Yes communication is key, he was at a work conference and I didn't want to be a nuisance. Definitely some smooching. :)>:)o:)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

http://www.sciencealert.com/these-are-the-sleeping-habits-of-the-rich-the-powerful-and-the-genius

I"m more a Richard Branson kinda sleeper. Are you thinking of adopting this kind of sleep pattern?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Just left the restaurant with plans for Wednesday evening! He told me he was sad he didn't hear from me last week while he was away. He wanted to text but thought I wasn't interested. Guess I should've reached out-didn't want to be clingy. Had an amazing time, can't wait til Weds

Any smoochin? ;)

Our second official date...not sure that qualifies as dating. Yes communication is key, he was at a work conference and I didn't want to be a nuisance. Definitely some smooching. :)>:)o:)

You go girl.....but you guys both now there is interest and can work on some communication ground rules regarding work situations (since yucky work has yucky rules sometimes )

We don't work together directly...he's the relative of a client of mine, so not in the same company, office or field for that matter. I tried the dating at work thing once, didn't end well.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options

I"m more a Richard Branson kinda sleeper. Are you thinking of adopting this kind of sleep pattern?

I do sometimes if i have lots to do . The most id get in a row would be 5 to 6 hours .
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    So glad it went well Jen *squeal*..exciting ..oo la la..smooches ;) o
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Howdy ya'll

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Messing with a dumb computer that can't stay connected to the Internet ,

Watching my wrestling and sipping my beer while D unhappily sits on his phone and I'm on here passing between endless frequent commercials
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Pfff, 4...lightweight
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Pie!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm making an ender dragon
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options