Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Things flow fast

Yeah we moved onto manboobs handy. Sorry bout that.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Things flow fast

Would I have made a snarky comment??
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Things flow fast

Would I have made a snarky comment??

Nah not you, you're a doll :*
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    damn now I have to behave
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    I'm at work, thinking, it's been an easy nite but all the thoughts racing around inside have made for a long nite and it's not even half over yet.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Is anybody up and willing to chat
  • pie_eyes
    Whaaaaats up
  • IndianaGolfer
    Yeah, also the scale said I ate an drank too much on vacation lol. Am waiting for Tuesday nite for official weigh in, lmao.
  • pie_eyes
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Not much kid. I was putting together a proposal for a branding design project, but I'm too tired to finish.... and you?

I'm staying up drinking for the night after working my sass off all day
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Yeah, also the scale said I ate an drank too much on vacation lol. Am waiting for Tuesday nite for official weigh in, lmao.

Eee yeah , I have a 400 calorie defecit

I don't count the beers I drink in my diary , unless I overdo my drinking like a night at the bar or something it doesn't effect me
  • IndianaGolfer
    I wasn't good on vacation about logging, some I did some I didn't. I just need to get back into it an resume the Insanity workouts. Not sure I will have time today, still dealing with sending son off and getting back into home stuff from being gone a week.
  • pie_eyes
    I hear ya , it happens

One vacation I had with D I hardly ate but had a lot to drink lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    Yeah, last wed nite bar tab was 170 !! Oops. Wife was working, didn't realize she was gonna be working as much as she did, and when not she wanted to hang out in group with others there for the conference. And all talk was geared towards work lol.
  • pie_eyes
    Lol .. Me and D don't have much fun at bars by ourselves

Sometimes we're lucky and have a random person hang out with us
  • IndianaGolfer
    I spent that nite chatting with a younger lady next to me and the bartender, they were both flirting with each other some. I got drunk enough to ask each about the others interest when I had the chance. Then, when really drunk I just said you both want each other so one of you just ask the other out now. We closed the bar down at 1 am, me and her waited next door at a diff bar on him to get there from closing an cleaning up. He showed up, I left. Chatted with him the next nite and they had an official day lined up for Saturday nite, I'm hoping it went well for both, they were both fun and I'm sure my drunken *kitten* was amusing to them both lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited April 2016
    ^^^Sounds like a great night T..maybe you just watched the start of a new romance ...
  • IndianaGolfer
    ^^^Sounds like a great night T..maybe you just watched the start of a new romance ...

I hope so, first time for everything, and I've never helped in that way before lol.
  • pie_eyes
    I spent that nite chatting with a younger lady next to me and the bartender, they were both flirting with each other some. I got drunk enough to ask each about the others interest when I had the chance. Then, when really drunk I just said you both want each other so one of you just ask the other out now. We closed the bar down at 1 am, me and her waited next door at a diff bar on him to get there from closing an cleaning up. He showed up, I left. Chatted with him the next nite and they had an official day lined up for Saturday nite, I'm hoping it went well for both, they were both fun and I'm sure my drunken *kitten* was amusing to them both lol.

I hope so, first time for everything, and I've never helped in that way before lol.

You know , I'm a believer that great things happen while drinking

Really any drug and I would call alcohol a drug or substance , you just have to know how to handle yourself and stuff

But anyway I feel really clammed up when I'm sober

Basically I understand you're little personal win by setting them up , I'd do that too if given the opportunity and I was a tipsy little T

But sober I'd be totally different
  • IndianaGolfer
    Yeah I didn't say much til the 4th glass of dbl shots lol.
  • pie_eyes
    edited April 2016
    Yeah , lol

I'm going to get into mode where I can work tipsy and get away with it

I'll be so much of a greater worker that way and things feel so much more natural

I know it's not healthy but being sober doesn't work

I just need to work it out in my head ,

And I don't wanna be too much where I can't learn new info though

Just enough to where I can be "ENJOY YOUR FOOD" and mean it
  • IndianaGolfer
    Yeah just don't go to far with it. But, it does help ease social uncomfortableness.