Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    alypri wrote: »
    speaking of feeding....i saw this tv documentary one time about these people whose kink was "feeding". they basically preyed on obese people and their thing was feeding this person ridiculous amounts of food therefore keeping them totally dependent up themselves thereby satisfying their kink. there are literally all kinds out there.

I have seen that too. I think it should be classified as more of a control freak issue than a kink though. In my opinion they just need someone to rely on them fill some sort of void within them vs. it being a sexual need but maybe I am wrong since I don't have that "kink".

can you bring by 3 double whoppers with cheese and a dozen donuts sweety?

Do you want me to feed them to you too, babe?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    speaking of feeding....i saw this tv documentary one time about these people whose kink was "feeding". they basically preyed on obese people and their thing was feeding this person ridiculous amounts of food therefore keeping them totally dependent up themselves thereby satisfying their kink. there are literally all kinds out there.

I have seen that too. I think it should be classified as more of a control freak issue than a kink though. In my opinion they just need someone to rely on them fill some sort of void within them vs. it being a sexual need but maybe I am wrong since I don't have that "kink".

I want to find a gif for this
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

you know what i like ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

you know what i like ;)

LOL apparently double whoppers and donuts!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ali you out there I need a lawyer

I'm divorcing Tom

Him and aly are doing weird food things
  • T0M_K
    Options
    careful...i'm on the edge >:)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I'm divorcing Tom

Him and alt are doing weird food things

We were thinking of you as we did it, we know you like a little cushion for your pushin!
  • T0M_K
    Options

I'm divorcing Tom

Him and alt are doing weird food things

i'm sorry but all you wanna do is keep me thin. :'(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

I'm divorcing Tom

Him and aly are doing weird food things

I'm here....I'll get the paperwork started for you.
  • handyrunner
    Options
    well you two can't get your story straight

I'm thinking this broken heart is getting paid!!!!

Lawyer!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    it's time to lawyer up!!! I got your back Handy. We'll take that accountant for all he's got!!!!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I may or may not know a judge...we can have this case closed in no time and in your favor @handyrunner
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I may or may not know a judge...we can have this case closed in no time and in your favor @handyrunner

:o
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Uh oh Tom, how are you going to afford all those double whoppers and donuts? I was in it for the gold digging....
  • T0M_K
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @jenjencin78 the knife...it cuts deep. :|
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Uh oh Tom, how are you going to afford all those double whoppers and donuts? I was in it for the gold digging....

i can't eat. my heart hurts
  • handyrunner
    Options
    That's what happens when you sell me out for a gold digger with bigger whoppers than mine :p
  • synchkat
    Options

you ned a lawyer too? I might know one that specializes in getting huge settlements for women who get knocked up by rich dudes. Although Poor Tom ain't gonna be rich much longer after all these divorces
  • T0M_K
    Options
    The Amish drained my savings account. i may never recover.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    That's what happens when you sell me out for a gold digger with bigger whoppers than mine :p

Ok, I laughed out loud at that one... Poor Tom can't eat, I am really gonna have to force feed him now. Handy you want him back?