Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    It's not he can't legally work for me. :open_mouth:

I worked in a law firm I can understand legalese good enough. Please write it in Canadian though

and the mercury thing is real. I read about that a million years ago. You people don't believe I'm all learned and crap do you

are there any particular flavours that tend to illicit the gag reflex in you? i'll want to be sure to include those donchano?

um pretty much what doesn't. haha just tell me something while you're feeding me and I can easily gag
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    You're too sweet @Tomk652015 you and @handyrunner! Sleeping with a lawyer-well I never! :D
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

I worked in a law firm I can understand legalese good enough. Please write it in Canadian though

and the mercury thing is real. I read about that a million years ago. You people don't believe I'm all learned and crap do you

are there any particular flavours that tend to illicit the gag reflex in you? i'll want to be sure to include those donchano?

um pretty much what doesn't. haha just tell me something while you're feeding me and I can easily gag

i'll need your 27 digit phone number. this is best handled through audible consultation.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options

too kinky
  • T0M_K
    Options
    You're too sweet @Tomk652015 you and @handyrunner! Sleeping with a lawyer-well I never! :D

lol I see what you did there! *hands her a "yet".....return it if you don't really need it* >:)
  • T0M_K
    Options
    speaking of feeding....i saw this tv documentary one time about these people whose kink was "feeding". they basically preyed on obese people and their thing was feeding this person ridiculous amounts of food therefore keeping them totally dependent up themselves thereby satisfying their kink. there are literally all kinds out there.
  • synchkat
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »

too kinky

it's really not at all
  • synchkat
    Options
    speaking of feeding....i saw this tv documentary one time about these people whose kink was "feeding". they basically preyed on obese people and their thing was feeding this person ridiculous amounts of food therefore keeping them totally dependent up themselves thereby satisfying their kink. there are literally all kinds out there.

that's really gross. My skating team was discussing once about some intagrammers who eat things and guys get off on this. (no offence intended if you are one of these guys) but we were like holy crap what an awesome fundraiser...pick the young hottie on the team and have her erotically eat things....we're kinda geniuses
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options

too kinky

it's really not at all

don't ruin it for me
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Lol.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options

that's really gross. My skating team was discussing once about some intagrammers who eat things and guys get off on this. (no offence intended if you are one of these guys) but we were like holy crap what an awesome fundraiser...pick the young hottie on the team and have her erotically eat things....we're kinda geniuses

Unless she chews with her mouth open

I'm done..wooooomph
  • synchkat
    Options

too kinky

it's really not at all

don't ruin it for me

sorry. older ladies gagging is kinda hot I guess
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options

too kinky

it's really not at all

don't ruin it for me

sorry. older ladies gagging is kinda hot I guess

How old-like denture old? Is that why they're gagging?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I have seen that too. I think it should be classified as more of a control freak issue than a kink though. In my opinion they just need someone to rely on them fill some sort of void within them vs. it being a sexual need but maybe I am wrong since I don't have that "kink".
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Oh it's a control thing
  • synchkat
    Options
    That's not nice. People are weird eh (and not that I'm judging you if this is your thing but really kind of I am)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Oh it's a control thing

He has authoritative experience in that category
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Everyone is weird somehow
  • T0M_K
    Options
    alypri wrote: »

I have seen that too. I think it should be classified as more of a control freak issue than a kink though. In my opinion they just need someone to rely on them fill some sort of void within them vs. it being a sexual need but maybe I am wrong since I don't have that "kink".

can you bring by 3 double whoppers with cheese and a dozen donuts sweety?
  • handyrunner
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Oh it's a control thing

He has authoritative experience in that category

Well not that particular version of it