Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Hey you two...not tired yet?
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    It's still a reasonable hour for her, I just don't give a *kitten* about reasonable...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Its only 6.25pm here .....I mean really..aren't you a little tired?
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    No, I mean looking in other cities for work in your specific field.

Yeah exactly, a person should never restrict oneself to one location in that regard. The problem is the employment rate is so crappy, and layoffs are so common, even here, that even if one did land a good job elsewhere, it's kind of risky to spend so much money moving to another place due to lack of job stability.

G'day to you, Ms. Jo. So tired, how about you?
  • VikMcAnik
    edited March 2016
    Options
    considering I went to bed after 6 the other day I think I'm doing pretty well right now...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Im pretty good....a little tired also..I normally go to sleep between 12 and 1am ..but this morning I got up at 3am for the loo and stupidly looked on forums..1hr later ..I realised I had better go back to sleep..I had to let dogs out at 6.30am..
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Is everything OK with the business you had to take care of earlier?
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    That's an annoying sleeping pattern you have going on there.

Speaking of that, I ought to shower and head to bed. Goodnight! :star:
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Later Janelle...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »
    That's an annoying sleeping pattern you have going on there.

Speaking of that, I ought to shower and head to bed. Goodnight! :star:

Good night Janelle..sweet dreams honey
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Hmmm...Idk.....Ive read the reports and whilst there are more squamous cells..it seems that is not what they are worried about....he has a referral to a vascular surgeon...
    In laymans terms the best I can do is...whilst there are more cells there ( he had a squamous cell carcinoma removed and skin graft 4 months ago) it seems only a small area ..they seem to be more worried about a lack of good blood supply to the area..the whole calf is swollen very red....its like there is other problems we just don't know what...lol..typical..

• VikMcAnik
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. When you say more squamous cells do you mean cancerous ones? How much did they remove the last time?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that. When you say more squamous cells do you mean cancerous ones? How much did they remove the last time?

Yes cancerous..not as invasive as melanomia..which is quite often lethal at this size..
    The hole is about 7cm across...hot sure how deep..but is growing..looks terrible
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    What's up in here today? Nothing I guess, since there haven't been any posts in here for like 12 hours. Well, consider this a bump then.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the ebbs and flows
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Work's not bad today, I'm feeling pretty pumped up. Could be because I took a few Sudafeds for my allergies and then drank 2 energy drinks, though.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I hate Legos