Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• JDubbs2
    JDubbs2 Posts: 3,789 Member
    Options
    slow day at work here. Sorry bout the lego incident Laura. Those hurt like a mofo
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i drink one a day. maybe its bad for me. i dunno. 30lbs of fat couldn't have been good either. i don't crash because i drink the sugar free.
  • JDubbs2
    Options
    Only to step on it again at some later point in the day. lol That would be my luck
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    good for you one hundred. Do you find you crash later though after drinking energy drinks? I never had one.

I do sometimes, but that's honestly not a bad thing for me because I have horrible insomnia and can't normally sleep well, so crashing can be pleasant :tongue:
  • T0M_K
    edited March 2016
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    i drink one a day. maybe its bad for me. i dunno. 30lbs of fat couldn't have been good either. i don't crash because i drink the sugar free.

oh so its the sugar that does it. I always wondered. I just never wanted my heart to explode or anything

lol well...that would be bad lmao. and you seem to have a nice heart :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Of course you'll hear the argument about artificial sweeteners being bad for you but then again what isn't?
  • JDubbs2
    Options
    Good point Handy, and that changes every day
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Yes sir it does

Let's live in a bubble
  • JDubbs2
    Options
    Also, there is a pill for everything now. What used to be called hyper is now called ADD/ADHD .........and there is a pill for that.
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Back then kids could roam the streets till dark with no worries
  • T0M_K
    Options
    and we wonder why we see the posts here for quick fixes to lose 50lbs.