Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I can't dance either, but in those classes, as long as you are moving, right? get your heart rate up.

Agreed. I am sure when I did Zumba it was not as pretty as it felt but I burned some serious calories and had a ton of fun!

lol, I'm the whitest white girl there is when it comes to dancing.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Slowest afternoon ever.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it JenJen (Oh, I'm going to start calling you JJ if that's okay). And thanks for playing Vik's song. I was slacking at my duties. :(
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Shhhh, don't give our secrets away!

pssssst. guess what? its really NOT a secret. we know.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    LOL...so, I guess you've seen all the tricks in action huh Tom?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    So ti's world croquet day on Saturday...who's gonna play with balls?

I don't need a special day to play with balls! Every day is a good occasion.

:o
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    There is a girl on youtube that post her Dance fitness videos. I would do 4 or 5 a week just as extra movement. The more you dance to them the better you get. I am usually a hot mess by the time the song is over. lol

If you wana check her out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CiU0eEaWsw
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I like a hot messy taco
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I like a hot messy taco

2nd totally random post of the day.
    J383 wrote: »
    There is a girl on youtube that post her Dance fitness videos. I would do 4 or 5 a week just as extra movement. The more you dance to them the better you get. I am usually a hot mess by the time the song is over. lol

Looks fun Jen, will check out some more! I wish we all lived closer... I'd invite you over to my garage gym!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I like a hot messy taco

Hmmm. I hope you mean that as it's written because mfp has made me afraid to google things.

It is....what it is
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Tell me about it JenJen (Oh, I'm going to start calling you JJ if that's okay). And thanks for playing Vik's song. I was slacking at my duties. :(

Actually one of my many nicknames IRL so feel free! :)
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I like a hot messy taco

Looks fun Jen, will check out some more! I wish we all lived closer... I'd invite you over to my garage gym!

Can you picture is all on your garage dancing to this girls videos? Lol leg warmers!!!!

i'll drink beer and watch
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like a hot messy taco

Can you picture is all on your garage dancing to this girls videos? Lol leg warmers!!!!

As long as you leave the stripper heels at home! 80's unitards as well......
  • J383
    Options
    Oh yes, we need the leg warmers and scrunchies...what else...what...else? :p
  • T0M_K
    Options

i'm dragging the old sofa off the front porch to the driveway to watch.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Sweat bands... arm bands too.
  • J383
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I like a hot messy taco

i'll drink beer and watch

Nope you would have to dance as well...rules are rules.