Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    my goodness you people are chatty
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    No way Ali, not us... ;)
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Come to south Louisiana, we've got festivals for Everything!! Got the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival going on this weekend.

speaking of crawfish......... what do they taste like...gotta tell ya...looks less that appetizing to me.

They do NOT taste like chicken, lol
    They are friggin Awesome!! Going to eat some tomorrow night and some again next Sunday. You gotta drink a cold cold beer with them though.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    And you boil them pretty much like shrimp.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Come to south Louisiana, we've got festivals for Everything!! Got the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival going on this weekend.

speaking of crawfish......... what do they taste like...gotta tell ya...looks less that appetizing to me.

They are friggin Awesome!! Going to eat some tomorrow night and some again next Sunday. You gotta drink a cold cold beer with them though.

so they are so awesome you need to wash them down with beer and get drunk so you can eat more? lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Crap, my boss is expecting me to do some work so I'll be back later :)
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Crap, my boss is expecting me to do some work so I'll be back later :)

*kitten*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    omg mini cupcakes are the bomb
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options

so they are so awesome you need to wash them down with beer and get drunk so you can eat more? lol

Lol!!
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Options
    Hello to normal conversation thread lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options

No you need the beer for when you accidentally get crawfish seasoning somewhere it don't belong
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Okay, so funny, embarrassing story. When my hubs and I were dating, we went out to dinner with my mom and dad. So we're sitting there and dad says I'm going to the bathroom. And then of course me and my rambling and randomness said so you're going to pee, drain the main....choke the chicken...

Well, everyone just looked at me. I didn't know what I had said until boyfriend at the time had to explain what choke the chicken was and I had just asked my dad that.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    samikp wrote: »

its a ruse.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I gotta sleep less just to keep up
  • T0M_K
    Options

and Hi. I'm Tom.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Or in gonna do 300 posts over nite just so y'all have to read or skip over it, lmao
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

Hi! Welcome to the madness! LOL
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Or in gonna do 300 posts over nite just so y'all have to read or skip over it, lmao

Lmao. I just skip over them!
  • T0M_K
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    I gotta sleep less just to keep up

Morning T