Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    J383 wrote: »
    Haha, oh Aly you are on it! How high can one leg warmer go? :#

the higher the more it just gets in the way. IMHO

Lol tom you're so funny :)

<3o:)
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Accountants have such a way with words
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    merr1cose wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    @merr1cose how did your dinner with friends and kind of blind date go?

@lauranorr it was a lot of fun. we did one of those 'escape the room' things and then had dinner. Thank you for asking :smile:

Oh, that sounds so fun. When hubs was out on OKC I told him about one of the escape the room things. We don't have anything like that around here. :( Why do I live in such a boring place. *sigh*
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

@lauranorr it was a lot of fun. we did one of those 'escape the room' things and then had dinner. Thank you for asking :smile:

Oh, that sounds so fun. When hubs was out on OKC I told him about one of the escape the room things. We don't have anything like that around here. :( Why do I live in such a boring place. *sigh*

Lisa you have the sunshine and the beach. This is grey cold purgatory here
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    If you want to live in a boring place....Kansas is calling you..lol They do have the Wizard of Oz Museum! lol
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Come to south Louisiana, we've got festivals for Everything!! Got the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival going on this weekend.
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Options

It was fun but I'd take sun and warm weather over an escape room :)
  • T0M_K
    Options
    please for the love of god tell me why on earth people talking about pooping and farting and such on public forums.....i mean seriously. this makes me sad and more than a little grossed out. :'(:'(:'(:#
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    The sunshine and beach is nice, but I also want other fun places to go so I can do things.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    In the normal thread Tom?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Come to south Louisiana, we've got festivals for Everything!! Got the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival going on this weekend.

speaking of crawfish......... what do they taste like...gotta tell ya...looks less that appetizing to me.
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    The sunshine and beach is nice, but I also want other fun places to go so I can do things.

Maybe you should book a flight :wink:
  • T0M_K
    Options
    In the normal thread Tom?

no. not here thank god
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

So we never figured out where we are moving to. We need to take all of this into consideration! ;)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I'd fly across the world for some sunshine and warmth right now. Id never hack it in Seattle!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options

speaking of crawfish......... what do they taste like...gotta tell ya...looks less that appetizing to me.

Chicken....lol
  • T0M_K
    Options

Chicken....lol

but why then???? lol. i don't have to twist the head off a chicken directly before eating it lol.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

Maybe you should book a flight :wink:

Maybe I will one day. I'm still trying to work up the courage. Somebody told me I just needed to rip the band aid off and do it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Chicken....lol

but why then???? lol. i don't have to twist the head off a chicken directly before eating it lol.

Ewwww. No further comments. Bad bad thoughts...
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    alypri wrote: »

So we never figured out where we are moving to. We need to take all of this into consideration! ;)

Well, I just said can't have tornadoes. So, other than that I'm open.