Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Stephen king and Dean Koontz my fave authors too..

I have the Eye of the Crimson King tattooed on my left wrist. The Dark Tower literally changed my perspective on life.
    Wow..really..I preferred his earlier works rather than later....Christine still a fave
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    To be honest I haven't really read his work as so much of it is in movie form...
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Stephen king and Dean Koontz my fave authors too..

I have the Eye of the Crimson King tattooed on my left wrist. The Dark Tower literally changed my perspective on life.
    Wow..really..I preferred his earlier works rather than later....Christine still a fave

And +1 for Christine
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2016
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    To be honest I haven't really read his work as so much of it is in movie form...

Ive always found books to be much better than the movies....
    @jenmar22 what others do you like
  • jenmar222
    Options

Hmm.... The Stand and Salem's Lot are up there!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Loved them both also ..
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

Hmm.... The Stand and Salem's Lot are up there!

Did you know that those books are both canon to the Dark Tower? In fact, most of King's books are.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I also loved ..Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series..the first 8 the best....I dont think as good after no 8..
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Man, I bit the *kitten* out of my tongue a bit ago. I was bleeding for like 10 minutes. It hurts, lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Ouch..it will be sore for days..usually turns into an ulcer..
  • jenmar222
    edited March 2016
    Options
    How many calories are in tongue blood? Don't forget to log that shitt
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I ate enough chocolate to feed a small nation today .. :(
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

*kitten*, are we supposed to be logging when we drink blood...? I've been doing it wrong for a while now then...
  • jenmar222
    edited March 2016
    Options

*kitten*, are we supposed to be logging when we drink blood...? I've been doing it wrong for a while now then...

Nah actually. I don't think body fluids count. Otherwise I've been doing it wrong too :flushed:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ^^^errrmmm light bulb moment.. :o
  • gibbs1993
    gibbs1993 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Nah actually. I don't think body fluids count. Otherwise I've been doing it wrong too :flushed:

Lolllllll, I genuinely laughed out loud at this. I had no intentions of posting, just lurking, but this was just too funny.
  • jenmar222
    Options
    Funny enough, it's actually in the MFP database :joy: I think I'm going to put it in my dairy just to see if anyone actually looks at my diary.... :joy:
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Well with my tongue in this state, there are certain things I'm going to have to avoid eating for a while anyway. I'm sure my S/O will be heartbroken :tongue:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Well with my tongue in this state, there are certain things I'm going to have to avoid eating for a while anyway. I'm sure my S/O will be heartbroken :tongue:

Ffs Rob..now my illusions of a sweet young innocent thing have been shattered ...unless you mean you can't eat the breakfast she cooks :D
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I think he meant no *kitten* eating...