Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    ooo..thats a lil sexy :) so you were born in 1985 eh? lol
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    I'm just about caught up. My assistants did a kick *kitten* job of holding things down while I was out. I got a warm welcome back this morning and they were very happy with the souvenir shot glasses and mini bottles of Patron I brought back lol!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Hi Tom
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    I'm just about caught up. My assistants did a kick *kitten* job of holding things down while I was out. I got a warm welcome back this morning and they were very happy with the souvenir shot glasses and mini bottles of Patron I brought back lol!

That's good. I bet they were
  • T0M_K
    Hi Jo :*
  • Jamiepk1985
    Jamiepk1985 Posts: 463 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Damnit.... My name is so not mysterious. Yes 1985. I'm getting on up there! Lol
  • T0M_K

lol. i could be your father...so herein ends the "sexy" chat! :|:'( good lord i'm old
  • jenjencin78

That's good. I bet they were

They make my life a lot easier that's for sure!
  • Jamiepk1985
    Jamiepk1985 Posts: 463 Member

lol. i could be your father...so herein ends the "sexy" chat! :|:'( good lord i'm old

But according to your name you were born in the year 2015, right? jk

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »
    J383 wrote: »
    I feel like a super hero today. Rocking my BatGirl undies. I may take over the world. :p

To the Bat Cave !!

So hilarious. That was good!! Lol
  • Justpeachy02
    bbsyam39unzq.jpeg
    Might put my sassy pants back on! I'm feeling it today
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Cute pic Lynn, you have gorgeous skin!
  • Justpeachy02
    alypri wrote: »
    Cute pic Lynn, you have gorgeous skin!

Thank you honey!
  • jenjencin78
    bbsyam39unzq.jpeg

I love your sassy pants! Also you look just like my cousin! Every time I see a pic of you I think you're my cousin Ginny.
  • Justpeachy02
    bbsyam39unzq.jpeg

I love your sassy pants! Also you look just like my cousin! Every time I see a pic of you I think you're my cousin Ginny.

I love you!!!
    I get told all the time that I have a twin
  • Justpeachy02
    e0z42asytn2k.jpeg

Where's all our normals today?
    I'm so excited about getting back into these pants.! 2 months ago I couldn't get into them.
  • jenjencin78
    e0z42asytn2k.jpeg

I'm so excited about getting back into these pants.! 2 months ago I couldn't get into them.

Looking good in them too! I've been busy playing catch up at work today. I was out for 3 days and came back to almost 300 emails!
  • Justpeachy02
    e0z42asytn2k.jpeg

Looking good in them too! I've been busy playing catch up at work today. I was out for 3 days and came back to almost 300 emails!

Thank you Jen!
    Oh no! No fun
  • jenjencin78
    e0z42asytn2k.jpeg

Thank you Jen!
    Oh no! No fun

Most of them are crap, but a few needed my attention. I am ready for the weekend lol!
  • T0M_K
    e0z42asytn2k.jpeg

good lookin booty! :* uhmmm kiss was for your facial cheek, i didn't kiss your booty! :P