Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    :'( Having a rough night. Sucks when love just isn't enough. *sigh*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

Sorry to hear that sweetie :* hugzz
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member

What? What does that mean JenJen?
  • jenjencin78
    It's such a long, sordid, complicated, story. Suffice it to say, my heart hurts and leave it at that. Sorry for being a Debbie downer. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
  • nitroalley
    So Sorry Jen. That Sux! I thought you were over the lawyer guy who turned out to be a jerk.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member

I'm so sorry Jen! So much I could say on this, but I'll refrain!
  • jenjencin78
    nitroalley wrote: »
    So Sorry Jen. That Sux! I thought you were over the lawyer guy who turned out to be a jerk.

Yeah not even close to being about him lol. I'll be ok, sleep will help. Nite all.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley wrote: »

Yeah not even close to being about him lol. I'll be ok, sleep will help. Nite all.

Good night Jen
  • Justpeachy02
    Good night honey! Hope it gets better!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Hello normals.
    What a super fun evening. The grand finale of hubs' conference was at universal studios so we basically had the food area to our disposal and then the park closed and we got access to like half of it. How fun
  • Justpeachy02
    synchkat wrote: »
    Hello normals.
    What a super fun evening. The grand finale of hubs' conference was at universal studios so we basically had the food area to our disposal and then the park closed and we got access to like half of it. How fun

Sounds like a blast! Glad you're having s good time.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hello normals.

Sounds fun! Jealous! In Florida or LA?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    We're in Florida. it was pretty cool. I often comment that where we live our lives aren't like real life. We're spoiled. This proved it. It was so incredibly decadent it was completely over the top.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Awesome! Glad it was a good time! :smiley:

And cute new pic!! :smiley:
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Today is my oldest daughter's last day of Kindergarten! Luckily she drove me nuts already this morning, so I didn't have time to cry before I dropped her off. Made it work with mascara still in tact.
  • Justpeachy02
    NikkiWalt wrote: »
    Today is my oldest daughter's last day of Kindergarten! Luckily she drove me nuts already this morning, so I didn't have time to cry before I dropped her off. Made it work with mascara still in tact.

Awe Hun! I remember this too well! Now he's 20
    Time flies
  • nitroalley
    We're in Florida. it was pretty cool. I often comment that where we live our lives aren't like real life. We're spoiled. This proved it. It was so incredibly decadent it was completely over the top.
    Very Cool. My youngest loves Harry Potter. She had all the books read by the time she was 8 years old. She went to the park and got picked. She still has the wand.
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member

Time flies

You are not old enough to have a 20 year old. I'm calling BS!!!
  • nitroalley

Time flies

I hear that - my oldest is 31!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Good Morning yall