Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    It's gorgeous out and we haven't see the sun in a couple of weeks. At the park with the kiddos letting them get some fresh air and exercise.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    I'm at work for another ~50 minutes, then I'll be going home and figuring out what to make for dinner
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    How's it going everyone?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Morning Vik
  • OneHundredToLose
    Just two more days until I get to see Lamb of God live! Please try to contain your excitement.
  • VikMcAnik
    Just two more days until I get to see Lamb of God live! Please try to contain your excitement.

lol... I'll try
  • OneHundredToLose
    I have to go alone though because my best friend pussied out. I guess after the mosh pits in Amon Amarth he decided metal shows aren't for him. Lol.
  • VikMcAnik
    No wallflowers at metal concerts?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Ha, you can be one but it's not as fun. Half the appeal of metal is getting in the pit and alternately throwing people around and getting thrown around.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited May 2016
    Aww I'd totally go to the metal show with you. My boyfriend in college was in a metal frat that had live shows all the time...I miss it!

I'm bout to go grocery shopping. Hate grocery shopping by myself... :cry:
  • VikMcAnik
    I've never been a fan of concerts. Even live recordings for that matter... I love a nice clean studio recording...lol
  • OneHundredToLose
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Aww I'd totally go to the metal show with you. My boyfriend in college was in a metal frat that had live shows all the time...I miss it!

I'm bout to go grocery shopping. Hate grocery shopping by myself... :cry:

Grocery shopping is 100% more interesting with metal. Put some headphones on and listen to the band I'm seeing Friday night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWkhCxCcWSE
  • jenmar222
    I saw them at the Mayhem festival in Michigan in 2010
  • OneHundredToLose
    Well, you've officially gained some cool points in my book. Take heart, that's a special kind of honor!
  • jenmar222
    edited May 2016
    @VikMcAnik I'm the opposite when it comes to metal... I don't really care to sit around and listen to it, but I love going to shows.

Well, you've officially gained some cool points in my book. Take heart, that's a special kind of honor!

Pssh...I don't even know where to put your cool points. I'm already overflowing with cool. :sunglasses:

Just kidding...I'm the least cool ever :neutral:
  • OneHundredToLose
    I like both, but to me there's nothing quite like hearing the raw talent of a band play live, especially when they sound better live than on the album (Pink Floyd circa Pulse comes to mind).
  • VikMcAnik
    I like both, but to me there's nothing quite like hearing the raw talent of a band play live, especially when they sound better live than on the album (Pink Floyd circa Pulse comes to mind).

I find very few bands can live up to that though...
  • jenmar222
    edited May 2016
    ^ I think a lot of rock music sounds as good if not better live
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    I've never been a fan of concerts. Even live recordings for that matter... I love a nice clean studio recording...lol

Im with you Vik lol
  • OneHundredToLose
    I just saw Nightwish live recently, and until then I didn't think their new lead singer was very attractive. After seeing them live though, totally different story. There's just something about a girl singing to me about the beauty of science and evolution, I guess.