Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Hiii Joseph..where ya been ?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    I wish more people used the Interrobang.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Morning everyone. I have about 15 19 year olds sleeping in my basement. Glad I got out of there before they woke up and want to be fed!

lol yep. thats the first thing i get in a txt. "whats for dinner"
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Random question - I have a friend who is going through a life change and moving into an apartment from a house.. Want to get a housewarming gift for her but am not sure what to get.
  • merr1cose
    Hey Jo... Been around... just not enough time to play on here lately. Hope you're well :)
  • slimgirljo15
    merr1cose wrote: »
    Hey Jo... Been around... just not enough time to play on here lately. Hope you're well :)

Hey Joseph ..missed ya sweetie :* ..
    Maybe a plant for a housewarming gift
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Random question - I have a friend who is going through a life change and moving into an apartment from a house.. Want to get a housewarming gift for her but am not sure what to get.

Booze haha
    A plant is nice. what are her interests? Maybe something related to that.
  • merr1cose
    Housewarming... she doesn't drink.. works out 7 days a week.. a plant may be nice... maybe something she doesn't have to take care of though...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Good morning all, I have missed my not so normals! I miss a couple days and come back to almost 1,000 posts! Geesh!
  • slimgirljo15
    Try a nice self watering tub with a cherry tomato ..
  • T0M_K
    1yw6k3dsqkr6.jpg

HONESTLY!!, i thought my wife was nuts when she bought one of these off QVC. I have to say...its the single best household counter top appliance ever invented! if she is into health, you can cook all sorts of things in here and they REALLY do come out crispy and "fried like" without a drop of oil. and they are easy and you can cook in here as quickly as say tossing something in the oven. The big upside especially in the summer is it doesn't make your house warm like running your oven does.

its the bomb. for realz.
  • merr1cose
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    1yw6k3dsqkr6.jpg

HONESTLY!!, i thought my wife was nuts when she bought one of these off QVC. I have to say...its the single best household counter top appliance ever invented! if she is into health, you can cook all sorts of things in here and they REALLY do come out crispy and "fried like" without a drop of oil. and they are easy and you can cook in here as quickly as say tossing something in the oven. The big upside especially in the summer is it doesn't make your house warm like running your oven does.

its the bomb. for realz.

Whoa! Whatever this is, I think I need two! What's it called?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Hey y'all!!
    Tom that's cool... What's it called?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Housewarming... she doesn't drink.. works out 7 days a week.. a plant may be nice... maybe something she doesn't have to take care of though...

Ummm does she have a basic tool kit? I know boring but will come in handy. Or something I do even though Christmas is a bit away is an ornament commemorating the year she moved in.
  • T0M_K
    edited June 2016
    Hi brother. i'm Tom :) nice to meet you.

the one my wife got is off of QVC..it is an Air Fryer. VERY worth checking out. i'm a dude...not into appliances..but this thing..i'm telling you! we did wings the other day. bone in wings....now you can't load a ton at once and being a bone in meat, it took a while so planning ahead is necessary but they were awesome with no oil. French fries, 2 minute warm up and 10 minute cook. best fries ever.

qvc.com/Cooks-Essentials-3-qt-1400-Watt-Air-Fryer-with-Recipe-Book.product.K43144.html
  • T0M_K
    alypri wrote: »

Ummm does she have a basic tool kit? I know boring but will come in handy. Or something I do even though Christmas is a bit away is an ornament commemorating the year she moved in.

good idea.
  • merr1cose
    alypri wrote: »

AWESOME idea! Thank you! She does not have that!! Thanks!
  • merr1cose

the one my wife got is off of QVC..it is an Air Fryer. VERY worth checking out. i'm a dude...not into appliances..but this thing..i'm telling you! we did wings the other day. bone in wings....now you can't load a ton at once and being a bone in meat, it took a while so planning ahead is necessary but they were awesome with no oil. French fries, 2 minute warm up and 10 minute cook. best fries ever.

qvc.com/Cooks-Essentials-3-qt-1400-Watt-Air-Fryer-with-Recipe-Book.product.K43144.html

Thanks man! This is great! I may get one for myself instead. haha
  • RunHardBeStrong

Thanks man! This is great! I may get one for myself instead. haha

Haha! I am thinking about looking into one too!
  • slimgirljo15
    Depending on relationship an I OU for dinner