Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    sure, i can go in straight lines but my turning is poor. :|

I was working on that with my guy today. I'm a tough taskmaster I'm told but hey he got it
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    200.gif
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Whoa 4 hrs Lynn , tsk tsk

You're one to talk... Lol @tfrasur

Yup, I'm up still from about this time yesterday and will be till later tonite, in used to it tho. >:)

Good grief! I don't know how you do it. Pass me some of your energy.

I'm lazy at work lmao !!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Whoa 4 hrs Lynn , tsk tsk

You're one to talk... Lol @tfrasur

Yup, I'm up still from about this time yesterday and will be till later tonite, in used to it tho. >:)

Good grief! I don't know how you do it. Pass me some of your energy.

I'm lazy at work lmao !!

Lmao
  • synchkat
    200.gif

Nice moves
  • Mr_Stabbems
    What we all up to? im staggeringly bored.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I am waiting one more hour for work to be over then run errands and visit my sister in the hospital. Fun Friday stuff.
  • synchkat
    I need to fold laundry. Then continue tidying my basement. The boy wants to go swimming and the pool opens at 1:30 for records swim. I might put him in the pool and sit on a lounger
  • Mr_Stabbems
    alypri wrote: »
    I am waiting one more hour for work to be over then run errands and visit my sister in the hospital. Fun Friday stuff.

Whats up with ur sis? or is that private and i should recognize social boundaries at my age...
    synchkat wrote: »
    I need to fold laundry. Then continue tidying my basement. The boy wants to go swimming and the pool opens at 1:30 for records swim. I might put him in the pool and sit on a lounger

Swimming good for soreness, low impact, get the blood flowing and clear some of that LA buildup
  • IndianaGolfer
    Also doing laundry and nothing else fun, why am I not having fun!!
  • synchkat

Whats up with ur sis? or is that private and i should recognize social boundaries at my age...

Swimming good for soreness, low impact, get the blood flowing and clear some of that LA buildup

I can't really swim. I get a noodle and float around
  • RunHardBeStrong

No worries, I am the one that put it out there. She is going through some things and made a drastic decision the other night that ended her up in the hospital, where she needs to be to get the help she needs. Been a really long week.
  • IndianaGolfer

No worries, I am the one that put it out there. She is going through some things and made a drastic decision the other night that ended her up in the hospital, where she needs to be to get the help she needs. Been a really long week.

Praying Aly, hope all ends well babe!!
  • RunHardBeStrong

Praying Aly, hope all ends well babe!!

Thank you T, honestly right now I think she is playing along with the game at the hospital in order to get released and that scares me A LOT!
  • Justpeachy02

I'm sorry Aly
    Went through this with my own sister years ago. Praying all goes well
  • Justpeachy02

Don't say that bad L word!!
  • synchkat
    Omg Aly that's horrible. Let's hope she can figure this out
  • synchkat

Don't say that bad L word!!

I can't ignore it any longer I've tried...just can't
  • RunHardBeStrong

I'm sorry Aly

Thank you love. We have been through it before and I really thought she was doing well so a big shock this time.
  • Justpeachy02

I'm sorry Aly

Thank you love. We have been through it before and I really thought she was doing well so a big shock this time.

It's hard seeing them struggle. Here if you need me