Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Lol air friers have been around a bit. They do have a distinct taste to them so def try before u buy one.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Coffee or tea is nice
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Hi brother. i'm Tom :) nice to meet you.

the one my wife got is off of QVC..it is an Air Fryer. VERY worth checking out. i'm a dude...not into appliances..but this thing..i'm telling you! we did wings the other day. bone in wings....now you can't load a ton at once and being a bone in meat, it took a while so planning ahead is necessary but they were awesome with no oil. French fries, 2 minute warm up and 10 minute cook. best fries ever.

qvc.com/Cooks-Essentials-3-qt-1400-Watt-Air-Fryer-with-Recipe-Book.product.K43144.html

Gonna check that out for sure
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Lol air friers have been around a bit. They do have a distinct taste to them so def try before u buy one.

not denying your claim. however thats not my experience. love it. not sure how you try one first though.
  • Mr_Stabbems

not denying your claim. however thats not my experience. love it. not sure how you try one first though.

a friend who has one or something like that. I found them to have a lighter crisp to them. Its still very nice, I like them. My brother didn't like the taste, preferred normal fries
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member

a friend who has one or something like that. I found them to have a lighter crisp to them. Its still very nice, I like them. My brother didn't like the taste, preferred normal fries

we always cook our fries on a cookie sheet and baked them as opposed to frying. I guess i find the taste similiar.
  • Mr_Stabbems

we always cook our fries on a cookie sheet and baked them as opposed to frying. I guess i find the taste similiar.

chicken wings and prawn toast came out very well in the one I used.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I use an actifry ..similar thing ..but honestly ..nobody can honestly tell me that oven bake or dry fry chips are as good as the real thing
  • synchkat
    Jo is right
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Morning normals! Was able to sneak to yoga this morning before heading into the office. It's been a crazy stressful week and I'm so glad the weekend is here!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    That's a cool looking contraption Tom......When we get our new house built, I'm going to have a huge kitchen will all sorts of cool gadgets :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Its 12.45am ..I have a headache and Im going to bed...I think I had an off Canadian club and dry
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Its 12.45am ..I have a headache and Im going to bed...I think I had an off Canadian club and dry

Hope you feel better Jo. Sleep well.
  • Justpeachy02
    Sleep tight Jo
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Whoa 4 hrs Lynn , tsk tsk
  • synchkat
    I juat skated for 2 full hours. my socks were rubbing my ankles weirdly so they're so sore but luckily not cut. and I'm so proud of my guy I'm working with he was so good today. Apparently he thinks I'm tough though cause I won't let him get away with being untidy

So ya anyone wanna learn to skate
  • Mr_Stabbems
    sure, i can go in straight lines but my turning is poor. :|
  • Justpeachy02
    edited June 2016
    tfrasur wrote: »

You're one to talk... Lol @tfrasur
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member

Yup, I'm up still from about this time yesterday and will be till later tonite, in used to it tho. >:)
  • Justpeachy02

Yup, I'm up still from about this time yesterday and will be till later tonite, in used to it tho. >:)

Good grief! I don't know how you do it. Pass me some of your energy.