Biggest gym pet peeves..

Options

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    that people who want to WALK on the treadmills when there are other people waiting to RUN on them !

You cannot be *kitten* serious?
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    that people who want to WALK on the treadmills when there are other people waiting to RUN on them !

:huh:
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 481 Member
    Options

You cannot be *kitten* serious?

I second that question. That's ridiculous.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Eating in the sauna...Really? WTF? One time a chick opened a can of sardines and started eating it in the sauna...

Oh and on the subject of sauna, spraying your lotions, perfumes, oils or whatever the effff chemicals you got scammed into buying in the 1st place because you are certain it helps aid in weight loss is not only stupid, but there are people like me who have asthma..doing that in the sauna causes instant asthma attack! Ugghh

More sauna shaming- NO! The sauna is not the place to hang your dirty underwear while you shower because you realized you didn't bring another pair. It will not dry laying them over the sauna rocks and no one wants to smell steamed a**crack. Go commando or go home.

Okay, rant over, carry on :tired_face:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

Hope you are not serious! (shrug) some of us cannot run anymore and it is a serious accomplishment just to be able to walk a couple of miles.
  • TuesdayMarch01st2016
    TuesdayMarch01st2016 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

So disabled people & people that aren't fit enough to run, aren't suppose to go to the gym?
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

So what? They can wait. And, I'm a runner, who sometimes has to wait for a treadmill.

Runners are free to go an run outside, as well.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Annoying guys who take over all the weights and walk around like they're He-Man...

I'm like Excuse me She-Ra

You are calling them He-man and then you try to insult them by calling them She-Ra.

Wow, not only are you insulting men and women bodybuilder. I think somebody might be jealous.
  • Char231023
    Options

Wow!!!!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    Annoying guys who take over all the weights and walk around like they're He-Man...

You are calling them He-man and then you try to insult them by calling them She-Ra.

Wow, not only are you insulting men and women bodybuilder. I think somebody might be jealous.

Yeah, I had a hard time trying to figure out what he meant, as did a few others it would appear... The post didn't really make sense but when you say it that way it does seem like he is insulting someone... Makes it even more odd that he got all upset about it and started calling people bullies and such...
  • latincoffee
    latincoffee Posts: 187 Member
    Options

You're mad that people can lift more than you?

No---read again buddy...I'm talking about selfish She-Ras

So for example, how much weight is TOO much weight? And maybe there's a language barrier here, but I don't know what a she-ra is.

Well--Google it--I don't have to explain anything to you--go internet bully someone else.

If you don't want to tell me what one is, that's fine. It was just a question though.
    OMG I feel old right now. You seriously don't know who She-Ra is? Princess of Power? He-Man's sister?

lol

• Char231023
    Options

Yeah, I had a hard time trying to figure out what he meant, as did a few others it would appear... The post didn't really make sense but when you say it that way it does seem like he is insulting someone... Makes it even more odd that he got all upset about it and started calling people bullies and such...

That is the way I took it. What is up with every time some asks a question or disagrees with someone all the sudden you are mean and a bully.
  • latincoffee
    Options

Furthest from the truth-- I wasn't bodybuilders--I was insulting the selfish folks at the gym.
  • Char231023
    Options

Furthest from the truth-- I wasn't bodybuilders--I was insulting the selfish folks at the gym.

Why then would you use the term He-Man and She-Ra?
  • latincoffee
    Options
    because I wanted to. Next!
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Biggest gym pet peeve: People. That's why I built a home gym.
  • latincoffee
    Options
    xmichaelyx wrote: »
    Biggest gym pet peeve: People. That's why I built a home gym.

lol

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Just came back from the gym. Many pet peeves from one person: not reracking ANY of her weights, putting her gym bag in the handicap shower stall while she works out (it's not a locker, lady!), and not showering before she goes back to work. I can't say a darn thing because she's a coworker. Ugh.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Just came back from the gym. Many pet peeves from one person: not reracking ANY of her weights, putting her gym bag in the handicap shower stall while she works out (it's not a locker, lady!), and not showering before she goes back to work. I can't say a darn thing because she's a coworker. Ugh.

You could have put her bag under the shower head and turned it in
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options

You could have put her bag under the shower head and turned it in

Oh that is so mean! And it's not even Friday! :lol: