Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I am not a robot
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    My days consist of chasing around and cleaning up after a miniature human.
  • Tempest07
    Tempest07 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have an identical twin brother. And my sister is my Irish twin (born less than one year apart from me). So it's like I have two sets of twins. :p
  • jaymattic86
    jaymattic86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've had Tourettes Syndrome since I was 3. I struggled tremendously with the symptoms growing up, and some time in my early 20s I decided to embrace it as part of what makes me unique. Since then, the tics have become barely noticeable :) Also, I enjoy making bread from scratch and giving it to friends and family.
  • MsRuffBuffNStuff
    MsRuffBuffNStuff Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Everything ;-)
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    A cancer diagnosis (which turned out to be wrong) motivates me to push harder everyday!
  • Wife2MrPerfect
    Wife2MrPerfect Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    In my past/younger days I would have rolled a doobie with SavannahJJ93 and enjoyed every minute of it.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I came to the realization that I'm a functioning alcoholic.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    Habitual drinker, here
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have been stabbed on two different occasions
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    I haven't had alcohol in three years, and I honestly want it. I miss feeling buzzed.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    As a child I feared clowns, I have on my profile four paintings that my grandmother painted for me as a birth gift. They were in my nursery and later hung in my bed room until I was 7 when we moved and my mom did not put them up in my room. I also had clown dolls like the creepy one in Poltergeist (the original) and on stormy nights all those clown faces would light up and scare the bejesus out of me.
    Now I love them and decorate my house and yard at Halloween with them.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I have a jeep and I think it hates me.
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    I have a Maltese. She has an actual name but most of the time we just affectionately call her 'the rat.'
  • sabrina_dolce
    sabrina_dolce Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I am extremely uncomfortable in large crowds
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I am extremely uncomfortable in large crowds

Me too.
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Had a relationship with a married women during my varsity years
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 spinal fusion's (scoliosis) and it hasn't stopped my active lifestyle. Powerlifting, snowboarding, surfing, AK crab fishing. I do it all.
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I had a miscarriage and lost my baby in June. Trying to get back physically from putting pounds on from emotional eating. My angel baby would have been due in February and the closer it gets the more I worry about how I am going to handle it when I get to the due date. Not many people can say they had the privilege to carry something that was to perfect to be born on earth. If I had to do it all over again I would.